mightymiah
lukert11

Gun Control

mightymiah has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

mightymiah

Con

Hello, I stand on the position for the right(as a citizen) to own a Gun. The second amendment states "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." I hope to see a delightful and fair debate. The issue of gun control is global, but is most controversial in the United States of America(USA).
lukert11

Pro

Hello,
I will be accepting your challenge in the debate. I will be arguing against your stance. As the creator of this debate I will allow you to go first.

I'm ready and excited for the challenge!
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
Just some facts...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by aajay 1 month ago
aajay
Lol. Everyone shouldn't have a gun cause nowadays the 12th leading cause of death is gun.And that is because many people have access to gun and there just because the second amendment says everyone should or maybe have assess to gun,the second amendment didn't say that the gun should be use to kill or harm others.So I don't think everyone should have assess to gun.
Posted by hi234 1 month ago
hi234
Well we need guns to protect ourselves but i think that we need stronger background checks. It doesnt infringe on anyones rights and it just makes sure that guns is in safe hands instead of hands that want to kill.
Posted by Truth-Over-Emotion 1 month ago
Truth-Over-Emotion
@canis
Where your "quote" is a dry, sarcastic remark, mine is at least a quote from a founding father.
Truth-Over-Emotion
@canis
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
bla..bla. bla...."Those who are willing to give up guns for safety deserve safety"
Truth-Over-Emotion
"Those who are willing to give up freedom for safety deserve neither."
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
"I would contest the Right to own a fire-arm is a United States Constitutional Right directly"..if you really what to change anything...You change it..If you want to have control over murders..You have to take control over weapons..change..
Posted by John_C_1812 1 month ago
John_C_1812
I would contest the Right to own a fire-arm is a United States Constitutional Right directly. As owning personal property, and bring personal property which can established a common defense to bear is not the same as militia formation intentions whatsoever.

The basic principle in argument within the 2nd Amendment is that a person must incriminate themselves into an Armed-Force of some kind, then the risk of federal or state compensation for the study of planed murder is a Constitutional conflict in Civil law. This is wrong as a person is expected to be willing to participate in a known creation of crime all in the hope it may server justice in some undefined way.

The fact being a citizen is entitled to defend impartial separation only as people cannot witness Justice only impartial separation without being introduced to taking a side in some way.
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
I will correct myself: Everyone owning a gun should be shoot by police at first sight..Clean cut..