The-intelligent-speedy
Dylip

Gun Control

Dylip

The-intelligent-speedy

Pro

Hello my name is, The-intelligent-speedy. I'd like for my opponent to consider the following..
1.) Acceptance/Thesis
2.) Respond to objections
3.) Conclusion

My opponent will compete to argue why gun control is not needed for example norestrictions in guns/ammo/etc... I will argue why gun control is needed.

I believe there should be formidable gun control all over the United States due to school shootings, movie theater shootings, and home invasions. I believe every American citizen should feel no need of protection while roaming around the community. Citizens should not fear those with guns. Heavy guns, guns that belong on the battle field. I as well believe in strong background checks for those that feel the need to purchase a gun. The world has knowledge to the school shooting in Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, United States. Sometime before 9:30 a.m. on December 14,2012, Lanza assassinated his mother. Around 9:35 a.m. he used his mother's Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle(a rifle in which only belongs on the battle field.) He shot his way through the locked glass doors
in front of the school, carrying high capacity magazines. 9:46 through 9:45 the shooting stopped after firing 50-100 rounds and reloaded only fifteen rounds from a thirty-round magazine. After the rampage, 20 children, 20 innocent children were found dead and as well as 7 adults. The killer was found dead as well, meaning this was caused for nothing. Now that the man is dead justice can't be served. And that angers me. The movie theater tragic: Gunman killed 12 in Colorado. In Miami a father was killed protecting his daughter from an home invasion. As we all suspect the criminals that killed the innocent people are mentally-ill. This is why I urge for strong background checks to all citizens that want to have possession of a gun in order to protect our citizens, our children of the future. I urge for reduction in ammo and weapons that belong only in the battle field and not in America's streets.
Dylip

Con

Hello, I'm Dylip. I saw this debate, and immediately I was intrigued. I can see how both sides of the argument would be accepted, but I'll be Con.

As it's my opponent's debate, I'll allow him to start it.
The-intelligent-speedy

Pro

Debate this one on my other account find it
Dylip

Con

Shall we just end this debate?
The-intelligent-speedy

Pro

Yes, I don't know how
Dylip

Con

Don't worry, it's over now.
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Deadlykris
The-intelligent-speedyDylipTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro abandoned the debate.