jhendricks
Noswad63

Gun Control

jhendricks

Pro

There should be gun control.
Noswad63

Con

I do not believe in gun control and I think it should not be made stricter but, stay the way it is.
jhendricks

Pro

jhendricks forfeited this round.
Noswad63

Con

First I must ask if you are going to forfeit every round because if so I will just exit the debate. But if it was just this once I will continue so now I shall begin my argument. Gun control is not exactly the thing to do to stop criminals and gun violence. Because of criminals and illegal markets and gun smuggling criminals have al kinds of illegal weapons. When will the government start thinking about these things? Firearms for law abiding private citizens should be completely legal. Although is gun control even in the question in the first place? According to the amendments and the bill or rights, it is not. Keeping our firearms is an entitled right. Also why do people blame the guns? why it is said "guns kill people" which is completely impossible unless a gun formed a mind of its own and the ability to load and fire itself It is the misuse of firearms by people that kills people. So I propose cracking down on criminal violence and illegal gun trafficking and illegal gun markets would solve the problem much better than a gun control law.