Labrat228
blond_guy

Gun Rights

Challenge Expired or Declined
blond_guy either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are Labrat228, login to see your options.
Updated: 9 years ago Status: Challenge Declined

Labrat228

Pro

I will debate with this perimeter, Every American citizen but those who have committed a violent crime should have gun rights.

I will open with this simple statement, and a short quote.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

I would like to wish my opponent good luck, for he will need it.
And i will ask the voters to please vote fairly, rather that be against me or not.