Golfer15
cuntface666

Gun Rights

Golfer15

Golfer15

Pro

I believe that gun rights are good!

I'm looking for a friendly debate. 3 Rounds.

Good luck!
cuntface666

Con

First off I would like to start with this image http://assets.diylol.com...
Now gun rights are stupid. My mother was shot on the street when I was 4 because some low life wanted her purse. My father was shot in a similar situation 16 months later. My older brother was shot by a gang because they thought he was someone else and my younger brother was shot last year by a cop while he was peacefully protesting. Guns are nothing but trouble, guns have taken my whole family away from me.
Golfer15

Pro

My condolences..
First off i do not respect someone that uses that kind of language. I
I completely agree that guns can be used for bad things, but how do you know those guns were purchased from the U.S. legally? Because if there are no gun rights that basically means that you aren't allowed to purchase or have a gun in the U.S.

Now say that owning a gun(s) and the purchase of guns were banned and illegal in the United States. Do you think criminals are going to say: "oh man now we can't buy guns and do illegal stuff." NO. There is no actual proof that at least half the guns used in criminal activity were purchased in the U.S. Most criminals purchase their guns illegally. So going back to saying that guns were banned in the U.S. What's gonna happen when criminals and police are the only ones with guns? The killing rate will increase hugely.

I am going to throw a few facts out, wether you believe it or not.

Guns are used 6,850 times a day, that means that every year, guns are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives.

As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.

So we are just gonna take guns away from women and let them get raped/ sexually abused???

Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606). And readers of Newsweek learned that "only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The 'error rate' for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high.

Citizens use handguns to protect themselves over 1.9 million times a year.
That's a lot of times. There goes 0.8% of our population just for that".

Vermont: one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission... without paying a fee... or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union -- having three times received the "Safest State Award.

Interesting, isn't it?

I could go on and on with facts, but in my mind these facts show why gun rights are good.

Now i do agree though that fully-auto guns are not at all needed. What would happen if we weren't allowed to have guns and someone broke into your house and you weren't able to defend yourself, possibly leading to getting killed or robbed of anything.

I just don't think that you understand that most guns used by criminals aren't bought in the U.S. legally. Taking away guns will do nothing but take away our defenses"..

Why was your brother in a gang? Aren't they the ones that are killing people?

Please define "peaceful protesting." Because the only instance I've seen a police officer shoot someone at a protest was because they had Molotov cocktails, and were threatening the safety of the officers.

In my mind taking guns away from people never does any good, since there will never be a way to control illegal sales of guns.
cuntface666

Con

cuntface666 forfeited this round.
Golfer15

Pro

Please state your next argument.
cuntface666

Con

cuntface666 forfeited this round.
Posted by james14 2 years ago
james14
It's a pity one of those ignorant trolls decided to accept. I hate it when someone accepts and then forfeits.
Posted by Golfer15 2 years ago
Golfer15
Also i find it interesting that in another debate he says: If you think getting rid of guns will lower crime than you are even more stupid that cotton picker in the white house. To fix the problems of crime rate you need to give good patriotic americans like me, more guns. I'll stop those n***** from stealing my stuff, raping my women and killing people. http://www.debate.org...
I believe i rest my case. I also don't believe the story about his family dying if he says this""...
Posted by Luxray2854 2 years ago
Luxray2854
you engaged the troll. never do that
Posted by LostintheEcho1498 2 years ago
LostintheEcho1498
GUNS! They are the da bomb.
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
Golfer15cuntface666Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF and uses irrelevant resources
Vote Placed by LostintheEcho1498 2 years ago
LostintheEcho1498
Golfer15cuntface666Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture