TrumpetTrain
harrytruman

Gun Rights

TrumpetTrain

Con

Sorry I'm making a new debate, but because I'm new to this website, I stink at it. LOL. Anyway, with that other debate, did you basically...like...agree with me?
harrytruman

Pro

pistols and assault riffles, no machine guns.
TrumpetTrain

Con

Actually, that kind of makes sense. I mean, wow. That really makes sense. This debate is really just us arguing over which guns should be banned, so I should end it, because I thought you'd be one of those gun-happy conservatives, but I agree. LOL.
TrumpetTrain

Con

Meh. With the whole Harry Truman, insulting instead providing intellectual response...well...I don't want to be rude, but I've seen he's against gay marriage, so I can understand. But some guy, donald.keller, did that exact thing. When we debated gay marriage, he kept using his bible as an excuse, even though he was insulting me in every way, and half the things he said in the bible weren't, so I'm kind of used to it. When I debate, usually I just present info I found while not acting mean, just stern.
harrytruman

Pro

Hey, no I did not Mr hiduiou!!!!
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
This debate has god awful, F for both slides.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Lol what makes you think I'm stalking you? I comment on a lot of debates. I just so happened to see you, remembered that you're usually a massive d!ck to me, and made an honest comment about you.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
Because I'm done with you stalking me!
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Why?
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
Silence you pernicious viper,
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
See, Harry teaches you to insult someone instead of providing an intellectual response. If you follow his ways, then if anyone ever proves you wrong, you'll just try to make them feel bad and act like they're stupid. That's how you win an argument.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
You shut your face Jon bon idiot!
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Hey trumpet, you're not going to get better by debating Harry. Actually you'll probably get substantially worse.