DEVONATOR10000
SupaDudz

Gun control pros and cons

DEVONATOR10000 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

DEVONATOR10000

Pro

I am for it
Posted by DarkPrince 1 month ago
DarkPrince
I'm wondering how retarded people are allowed to still raise children. Gun control had to be the dumbest idea anyone has come up with, if we are invaded would you want someone to break in and kill your family because you can't defend them, what next freedom of speech? I am disgusted with how much this countries youth are being taught to basically destroy their constitution. Is there really anyone with intelligence that would allow this kind of garbage? Hitler instituted control, but sadly history repeats itself.
Posted by LogicalPen 1 month ago
LogicalPen
Guns don't kill people. Humans do. When have you ever seen a gun stand up, walk over to their target and kill them? I really want Congress to have the threat of making abortion illegal constantly looming over the heads of Liberals, just like they have with guns. As for your statement about the shooting-
a) Devin Patrick Kelley was a sick and deranged person as is many shooters. (https://www.metro.us...)
b) There was a hero in the incident by shooting at Kelley. He was praised as a hero for returning fire and was also a former NRA member. (https://www.theguardian.com...)
Please do comment back.
Posted by DEVONATOR10000 1 month ago
DEVONATOR10000
I"m in school
Posted by SupaDudz 1 month ago
SupaDudz
ok post your arguments
Posted by DEVONATOR10000 1 month ago
DEVONATOR10000
I"m pro
Posted by SupaDudz 1 month ago
SupaDudz
are you for it or against it?
Posted by DEVONATOR10000 1 month ago
DEVONATOR10000
Guns causepeople to die every day like the Texas massacre.