docwil34
thigner

Gun possession in the United States should be illegal

docwil34

Pro

In the United States there have been recent tragedies with weapons and many people have died. I think that if guns in the United States where banned we would cut down on tragedies like in Connecticut, and with the James Holmes case. When shootings happen death rates rise and populations decrease just because of someone's terrible idea. I think that the United States should enforce more about gun laws because now all you have to do is show up and show I.d and buy the weapon of choice. Gun possession in the United States should be illegal because then our population would stop decreasing. Thankyou
thigner

Con

At first, thanks pro for inviting me to this interesting issued debate.

I'll use round one as confirming both sides' opinion and argument points exactly.

Pro's claim is kinda ambiguous. You agree to make gun possession in the United States to be illegalized.

It means all gun purchases on citizens are prohibited and all possessed guns must be retrieved to the national government. right?

It's very important difference with reduce, prohibition and fortifying limits by classifying people how secure they use.

If you're meaning that you assert that all guns available to citizens must be illegal, my rebuttal point is I disagree to make it illicit but make strong regulations on all selling section very tough.

Please clear your claim first.
docwil34

Pro

docwil34 forfeited this round.
thigner

Con

thigner forfeited this round.
docwil34

Pro

docwil34 forfeited this round.
thigner

Con

It looks he just wanna forfeit this debate and I am sure he will not come back to debate site.

I hope someone looks this debate and please re-enter this debate subject with me.

Legalization and il-legalization problem will be one of the hottest issues in this century.

The industry for public guns glowed up like other top-pest industries.

prohibiting gun by law means their thrives goes down to the demolition.

i wanna recommend that selective and gradual enforcement of eligibility of purchasing the guns.

Trends now show we all have very low level of standard to allow someone to purchase and it's not too hard to buy guns illegally.
docwil34

Pro

docwil34 forfeited this round.
thigner

Con

thigner forfeited this round.
docwil34

Pro

docwil34 forfeited this round.
thigner

Con

fervent love on gun by some Americans is understandable culture but somewhat restriction on suitability on individuals to prevent the shot homicides cases.

Over all the right to have gun, there is right to prevent death.

possession of guns can protect oneself but vice versa.

All the bright sides of gun possession is dimmed by some psycho non-discriminant shot accidents.

Unacceptable threats must be prevented
Posted by thigner 4 years ago
thigner
I forfeited round 2 because I'm waiting for pro's acceptance and don't know exactly what's his claiming point. Please do stand in one side exactly where u want and we still have time to re-begin this. please respond it