Danieljosh
james.essig

Gun violence in America

Danieljosh

Danieljosh

Con

Today in America lot of people die mostly by guns. Guns are so legalized in American that I could even get one and kill my mum. Take for example in England the rate of people carrying guns are few. Yes, I know people die mysterious death in England too but it's only few compare to America, everyday people kill themselves with this so-called 'gun' in America, can't the United state minimize normal civilianise from having it? Or do they support it too? Why??!
james.essig

Pro

I dont support gun laws. violence by gunmen is bad but it is a price we as a nation must pay for certain things that not all but a substantial amount of people want. for example hunting. i hunt, my friends hunt, even most of my teachers hunt. so for that reason guns have to be allowed. on the other hand i get what your saying but you have to realize not very many people who hunt go around killing each other. we are much more responsible than that. the real killers are the men who are unstable and shouldn't have access to and dont need access to guns and other weapons.
Danieljosh

Con

I Want to ask you a question. You say it is bad men that carry guns and kill people if so how do you want United state to solve gun violence as a problem in our community?! How do you want them to know the bad guys that misuse gun?! Take for example on 9/11 since that day USA change that security policies it was so tight that people coming from Muslims country went through extra secure search why? It is because they're not sure who is who. Take another example shootings in Colorado, different schools most especially in America, why couldn't they quickly detect a child brought gun into the school why? You can't blaim them, because these people they look so normal, they look like me and you, hardly will you know they're the devil themselves. If truly government want to go into the case of gun violence in America the best idea is totally ban it from all civiliance not banning it from bad civilians. 'THE GOOD YOU SEE TODAY MAY BE THE EVIL YOU'LL SEE THE NEXT SEC'. I wouldn't be surprise today if my best friend, sister...try to kill me it is who we are people, we are all humans we make mistakes even if it was intentional we still call it mistakes.
james.essig

Pro

james.essig forfeited this round.
Danieljosh

Con

Seriously!!!!? you're not gonna say anything?
james.essig

Pro

james.essig forfeited this round.
Posted by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
I mean, I want gun control but I can explain why many fellow American's don't.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Danieljoshjames.essigTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.