wtdean01
stephannoi

Guns Being Banned (pro: they should be banned. con: they shouldn't be banned)

wtdean01

Con

Hello stephannoi. I challenge you to a debate on whether guns should be banned or not. This debate will have 5 rounds with 3 days for each round. I am arguing that guns should not be banned as they are a tool and its actions depend on who uses it.
Guns are used in many just ways. For example, they are used by hunters who kill animals as a way to survive and make some money (if sold). Also, guns are used in self defense as a way to protect oneself against home invaders and similar criminals. In addition, guns are used by police to protect the public from fugitives. However, you may say that guns are used by police and similar officials to mindlessly kill unarmed civilians such as Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin and others. On the contrary, juries have proved time and time again that these law enforcement officials acted justly and reasonably as they felt that their lives were threatened and acted in self defense.
To further prove my point, the founding fathers included the right to bear arms for a reason. They knew that without this right, it would be too easy for the government to harm the people. Gun control has been enforced in many tyrannical regimes, including but not limited to; Communist China; the U.S.S.R.; Nazi Germany; Cuba and many others. Without the right to bear arms, this country may have been placed under martial law and ended up like these terrible countries.
stephannoi

Pro

I am actually not 100% agree with a ban of gun.But i think we should have gun control such as ban guns for under age years old.
wtdean01

Con

wtdean01 forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

stephannoi forfeited this round.
wtdean01

Con

wtdean01 forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

stephannoi forfeited this round.
wtdean01

Con

wtdean01 forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

stephannoi forfeited this round.
wtdean01

Con

wtdean01 forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

stephannoi forfeited this round.
Posted by wtdean01 2 years ago
wtdean01
Sorry, but I have been really busy the past few days, and I might miss some of the next few rounds. Sorry again, but I'll try to post some arguments.