Dayz
getREKT420

H1Z1 is better than Dayz (fundamentally)

Started: 10/21/2015 Category: Games

Dayz

Con

Dayz is the best MMO survival game ever created! It has enormously fancy looking environment and the sounds were perfectly combined within the fictitious world itself. Characters were realistic, zombies were extraordinary and bloody. You get the chances to experience mostly anything that you might expect in a real apocalypse time, especially the gorgeous weapons that the game have, they were super realistic and cool looking.
getREKT420

Pro

What an interesting topic to debate about. Being a fan of both games, I say they both have their own pros and cons to them. While I started with DayZ first, I felt that it was amazing (and frustrating) survival game. But then came along H1Z1 into my life and was it impressive. H1Z1 offers great game mechanics that the original DayZ standalone does not such as actually drivable vehicles, captivating game modes, and a bit more realistic feel to it. DayZ, last time I checked, does not meet these standards as well or not at all as H1Z1, which is a bit of a let down when it comes to a highly anticipated MMO survival game like it is.
Dayz

Con

Well, i was a fan of both game too. But as soon as i realized hacker were every where in the world of H1Z1, i disappointed.
getREKT420

Pro

getREKT420 forfeited this round.
Dayz

Con

Dayz forfeited this round.
getREKT420

Pro

getREKT420 forfeited this round.