Sonofcharl
Sakushi

H3h3 is a ------.

Sakushi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sonofcharl

Pro

I propose that:

H3h3 is a ------.

I would suggest that the evidence, is self evident and overwhelming.
Sakushi

Con

I'm willing to accept this debate, however, I would need further clarification on the word you mean. There are a few meaningful options. Do you intend to imply that H3H3 is homosexual?
Sonofcharl

Pro

Hello Sakushi.

Thanks for accepting my challenge.

I must be honest, the inspiration for my proposition was somewhat psychoanalytical.

As implied, we are looking for a six letter word.

What do you think would be appropriate?

Your suggestion demands psychoanalysis!.........Only joking.

What ever alternative you propose, I will debate in round three. Please make clear the reasons for you new proposal.

Here is a clue to my suggestion. An interaction of light or other electromagnetic waveforms.

I hope that you will provide a second round, as I think your response could be very interesting.

Regards.
Posted by CD1145 1 year ago
CD1145
No offense, but H3H3 is the only person I've seen keep a level head through almost all the recent muck that's come up amongst the various Content Creators on YouTube...