trexfire
Jonbonbon

HAHAHAHAAHha

Jonbonbon
Started: 3/13/2015 Category: Music

trexfire

Pro

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahaa
Jonbonbon

Con

For clarification I'm going to translate my opponent, because he appears to be speaking a different language, but do not worry, I speak it fluently.

HAHAHAHAAHha means "Resolved: Nuclear war should be waged on marshmallow meadows."

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahaa means "Nukes are kill."

Ladies and gentlemen, you cannot vote for my opponent in anyway. Just because nukes are kill does not logically mean that we should use nuclear weapons on marshmallow meadows. That is ridiculous.

I expect my opponent to present something more intelligable in the next round. Until then, I simply call my opponent out on his non-sequitur fallacy and thank you for reading.
trexfire

Pro

well well well looks like this anti-troll is using the classic smartness to turn the tables on me. action: make you mad yo mama is so stupid she stopps at a stop sign and waits for it tosay go.
Jonbonbon

Con

Anti-troll? I'm afraid my opponent was not around during my reign as the Troll Queen on this website, during which I established a working government and a head of security known as the Knights of the Troll Table, any of whom would've taken out this fool in an instant for trolling poorly.

However, let's move away from this digression. Now while my mom does do that sometimes, I would like to hear my opponent's thoughts about the actual topic, which is nuking marshmallow meadows. It seems a little illogical don't you think?

Marshmallow meadows bring joy to all the children. What if children were playing in the marshmallow meadows as they were being nuked?

That would make my opponent worse than Hitler.

Worse than Stalin even.

Actually, he would probably become Satan himself.

I will not stand for this treachery. Thank you for reading.
trexfire

Pro

troll queen goverment? prove that if you are not bluffing.
Jonbonbon

Con

You're not worth my time to actually find the forum where I was crowned queen, but here's the government I set up.

Section I:

The kingdom which I rule will be officially known as The Troll Kingdom, from this time until the monarch changes the name.

Section II:

The Troll Kingdom is to be a monarchy. The monarch has absolute rule over the kingdom. The group beneath the monarch is the Knights of the Troll Table. The Knights of the Troll table is a group of trolls who were deemed worthy by the monarch to be advisers. Worthiness is to be judged by their accordance with the Knight"s Code.

Section III:

The Troll Kingdom is not to rule in ways that conflict with the terms of service. The Troll Kingdom is not a rebellion against the civilians of the land of DDO. The kingdom must be peaceful with Juggle.

Section IV:

Trolls who oppose the troll kingdom are to be considered traitorous and may be subject to termination. Termination involves exile from the troll kingdom, and mercy is only to be given at the will of the monarch. It also involves warring with such a troll in a way that honors the terms of service, and on occasion it involves fighting alongside those who are not in The Troll Kingdom.

Section V:

There are two levels of knights. The Knights of the Troll Table are an advisory group for the monarch. They are to be the best of trolls in the kingdom aside from the monarch. The Knights of the Royal Guard are the trolls who were knighted for their skills as trolls and their adherence to the knight"s code. These trolls are merely soldiers who serve the purpose of The Troll Kingdom.

Section VI:

A knight who has broken the knight"s code is subject to punishment based on the severity of the crime. Crimes are offensive behavior toward other members. Offensive behavior is to be considered behavior which inflicts damage on another member. For less serious crimes, a conversation with the monarch about the behavior is all that may be necessary. If a knight repetitively breaks the Knight"s Code, the knight may be subject to losing knighthood. If a knight does something worthy of a temporary or permanent ban, that knight will be reported to the authorities that rule the land and will lose knighthood.

Section VII:

Any knight who has deactivated his/her account will be removed from knighthood immediately unless specific permission was granted by the ruling monarch.

Knight"s Code of Honour:

1. A knight must show courage against those who oppose The Troll Kingdom and remain loyal.

2. A knight must be respectful and refuse to violate the terms of service.

3. A knight must be generous in the amount of laughs he/she gives to the public.

4. A knight must be committed to excellence in his/her trolling, and all knights should realize they have room to improve.

5. A knight must be loyal to The Troll Kingdom.

6. A knight must not act outside the mandates of the kingdom.

7. A knight must accept responsibility for wrongdoings as to not cast doubt on his/her fellow knights.

8. A knight must not put a focus on noob sniping.

-

And that is why you fail at being a troll.

Anyway, onto important matters, we should keep in mind that my opponent has not debated the actual topic. Even further, my opponent is an awful troll. So thank you for reading, and I respectfully ask that you cast a vote in my favor.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Lol Wylted, I love your RFD XD
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
trexfireJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: .
Vote Placed by logicinlife 2 years ago
logicinlife
trexfireJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: ...
Vote Placed by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
trexfireJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't have a argument, nor did he back up any of his claims. Con did. Good job!
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
trexfireJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Nuking little kids can hurt them. Hurting kids is bad conduct. Pro also misspelled LOL he spelled it hahahahaha