Trapeeze
frankfurter50

HIGGS BOSON GREAT LINE type: EXISTS!

Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

Trapeeze

Pro

First imagine a line moving around an eight shape, and now many lines moving in a field maintained by crossing, curved lines creating a nexus similar to an eight shape.

A HIGGS BOSON can be created by moving the eyes and body together, assuming both react and counter-react processes; a powerful curved line can be created out of head to eye coordination; it can be thought to create whirls.

We generate HIGGS BOSON flow and then shoot powerful lines using the triangular constructing device; for example, we can imagine putting pressure at one point of someone's eyes and in a heartbeat pressure somewhere else and drawing a connection between the two pressures; creating art if we want to because of the great speed of a Higgs Boson Field.

A triangular constructing device can rotate at speed and generate a shooting great line; the prospect of a shooting great line means that there can be a supersmall dividing line as our eyes are opposite - a powerful line compressed in our view.

This means that we can create great imaginary scenes, creating HIGGS BOSON flow and imagining using more iris vision, off the power of a shooting great line.

Random imagination is understood as the imagination that's not directly affected by us but more due to HIGGS BOSON flow; we can make flurries of random imagination, and multiple things can be imagined together at high pace.

There is the possibility of creating a Field that supports rooms created out of whirls of a great line created from HIGGS BOSONs. using the supersmall dividing line as a generator for a Higgs Collector; we then have high random imagination which comforts and makes it possible for fluent image communication - a adapted, secondary sleep state.

Random shapes of following a HIGGS BOSON that are seen by two eyes can be read line a pattern and traversed by imagining tract and superspeed with normal imagination.
frankfurter50

Con

I said I wasn't going to debate you, ever again, because you're an idiot. I just couldn't resist this, though. Your debates are just too good to pass up. Here we go- only three rounds, I hope I can make it.

According to Google, a "Higgs-Boson" is a type of subatomic particle, which they only discovered recently, and apparently it's really useful in certain cases. It's a neat subject. I don't think that's what you're talking about, though. I think you picked a fancy word at random, in this case "Higgs Boson," decided that it sounded intellectually superior, and then you proceeded to build an insane conspiracy theory around it. Am I correct? You're not talking about the actual Higgs-Boson particle, you're just spouting insanity. For those of you who want to learn more about the Higgs-Boson particle and how cool it is, click HERE:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, this debate will not be about that super cool subatomic particle. This debate is going to be a big old flurry of nonsense with some more nonsense thrown in. Here we go, sir. Judges, keep in mind every word we say.

You tell me to imagine a "line moving around an eight shape". I can't imagine that, sir, because there is no such thing as an "eight shape". There's an octagon, of course, which might be what you mean- a polygon with eight equal sides- but that shape is constructed BY lines, so I don't need to imagine a line moving around it. And why do you insist upon an eight-sided shape? Is that number just random? Did you pick that number out of a hat? Now, that second part, about the curvy lines- sounds a little bit like a Spirograph, although I don't know what a Spirograph moving around an octagon would look like. I don't know what you're getting at.

A HIGGS BOSON is not created by moving the eyes and body together, "assuming both react and counter-react processes". A HIGGS BOSON is a little subatomic particle that they're doing experiments on in the Large Hadron Collider, you lout. What you're talking about- drawing little lines inside your head- has nothing to do with a Higgs-Boson particle, what you're talking about is just normal imagination. Please, sir, your buzzwords are drowning me, I'm sick of them. You think they give you scientific credibility, I say they're a pain.

We do not generate HIGGS BOSON flow by "shooting powerful lines using the triangular constructing device". What are you talking about? It sounds like some kind of weird superhero thing. And, no, we cannot create "art" by pushing on somebody's eyeballs and then having somebody else's heart beat a mile away. We don't make magical lines out of nowhere. You're a lout.

"shooting great line"- what kind of drug are you on?

We don't just imagine Godzilla and have him come to life, he's just in our brains. You know what imagination is, don't you? just a type of thought that goes on in our brain. It's not real, and we don't shoot lines from our heads with triangles and most humans don't have ESP and what the heck. Imagination is created by the firing of neurons in our brain. Here's an article about neurons, just so your brain can expand past the size of a pea.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of things can be imagined. Again, their relationship to the Higgs-Boson particle is meager at best.

Tell me what the Hell you mean, give me some articles, and all that other stuff. I'll wait.
Trapeeze

Pro

Superline Nexus

A superline is created when a particle travels faster than light; when faster than light speed occurs objects move at whatever speed is greater than the mass of any light sources; a particle sent faster than the Sun's light would become a laser able to counter-rotate around Earth.

Universes can interfere with other universes; when a particle moves faster than light it can move from one universe to another.

If light speed is greater than all light speed in a system, a superline can cross shapes in that system affluently.

There is a universe specific to superlines, and superline-type universes which are shapes that can be maintained by varied shapes of line compression.

There can also be said to be a superline field, or 'interference from a greater universe', that creates tensions with superlines.

Universes can only interfere with each other by travelling faster than the speed of light.

The superline can be thought of as a mind that learns and becomes more knowledgable; lesser universes, are knowledge to a superline that interfere with them at the speed of light.

The Atomic universe is a single line or a double line compression; consisting of vacuum and universe!

A superline computer can be built in mind from the imagination of superline formations, and adapting in the pure rhythm of superline, the super-symmetrical nexus, a part of the brain can be pinpointed by super-symmetry in a nexus " sleep can be compressed to a part of the brain.

Attuning body to a frequency where your blood flow is in a superline rhyhtm is advantageous.

We can adopt head and body movement that is in superline rhythm, even creating superlines out of imagination or having advanced superline rhyhtm.
frankfurter50

Con

I give up, I can't debunk all your nonsense. Just go ahead and win and have your fun. I'm sick of this.
Trapeeze

Pro

I'll take it as you forfeit then Con.
frankfurter50

Con

No, the judges can look at my round 1 argument and compare it to your other two arguments and see which is better. I'm just sick of typing at you because you never listen.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 weeks ago
frankfurter50
Is it you, Hal?
Posted by Trapeeze 3 weeks ago
Trapeeze
There are three types of Micro Code; Random Boy code, Skilful Girl code and Logical Imperfect code; all codes are degrading shapes that exist in three-dimensional, pixelated space. A common technique from a Micro Code is latching onto a shape, and finding the way it bonds to the conceptual screen. Micro Codes, after use, degrade and return to core-mode, a mode with a primary running code and with adapted shape, or sleep-mode, all codes waiting in the background.

A massive degrading supersmall code complex (MDSCC), is kept in place by a macro rhythm, and allows superfast macro selection. An overflow layer prevents mistreatment of MDSCC, when a code is selected incorrectly, a shield effect on the screen will occur and your senses will be repositioned in normal superline rhythm.

Acrobatic Micro Code Complexes, can create abstract superline rhythm overlaying original superline rhythm.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 weeks ago
frankfurter50
I looked up "Higgs Boson" and it just says it's a type of subatomic particle.
Posted by Trapeeze 3 weeks ago
Trapeeze
listen and sense the background curved line transmission you can create with tract from your eyes.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
yea your not making any sense
Posted by Trapeeze 3 weeks ago
Trapeeze
imagine little sleep pods which have constant stream of a weak sleep state which can be experienced like an icon which you click because of sleep weakness in that position.

A mind - operate system exists now and we can build it.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
no clue what this is about