monkeybiznez
Gadd

HTC vs LG vs XIaomi vs Meizu

Started: 12/31/2014 Category: Technology

monkeybiznez

Pro

No Samsung nor iPhone. Just freaking vote. You know why? Samsung is too popular and other makers are around making more money. Mostly Xiaomi. There are better devices better then Samsung's latest flagships.
Gadd

Con

I'm supposed to be Con but I support your choice :).HTC is way to expensive for its quality and performance. Sincerely I like LG, but it has the same problem as HTC. I considered buying a Xiaomi, And its power is really good, Xiaomi is the only company besides Nvidia to use the K1 in one of its devices, and It's price is really convenient. If you want power over design then the Xiaomi is a great choice, but the design makes you want to look elsewhere. Also the OS is hard to understand at the beginning even if you used Android. I didn't really know much about Meizu but It looks pretty powerful, yes the phone is a little bulky and fat. I like the fact that you have many options of personalization like you can choose the colors. Out of these four I would buy or the Meizu or the Xiaomi but the design looks totally copied from the iPhone 5 and the Meizu looks like if it has been copied from the iPhone 5C. HTC has the best building materials and also the best looking OS. And LG has the best looking design. Camerawise I would buy the HTC because of it's dual camera, even though it has not as many MegaPixels as the other brands, its camera lenses are by far the best.
monkeybiznez

Pro

monkeybiznez forfeited this round.
Gadd

Con

Gadd forfeited this round.
monkeybiznez

Pro

monkeybiznez forfeited this round.
Gadd

Con

Gadd forfeited this round.
Posted by MarquisdeFaux 2 years ago
MarquisdeFaux
Nokia/Microsoft Mobile
Posted by rich123 2 years ago
rich123
Go look up xiamoi security breaches anf personal info being uploaded to there servers in open text. If you use it just to make phonr calls you might be fine. But if you check your bank info sign on to other accounts thats where your info is open. So personal security horrible
Posted by monkeybiznez 2 years ago
monkeybiznez
You forgot. There are 2 more other brands listed. LG and Meizu. I have used Xiaomi and it was quite good. Xiaomi is in one of the TOP 5 SMARTPHONE MAKERS in the world. They seemed to have kicked out LG from the 5. So if you come running here to say, "Xiaomi sucks!", go look at the chart and use one for yourself.
Posted by rich123 2 years ago
rich123
seriously Xiaomi is horrible. Haven't you heard of the security breaches and sensitive info from customers being uploaded to there servers in china??
Posted by DiogenestheDog 2 years ago
DiogenestheDog
Xiaomi is awful.

Samsung copied apple a lot but nothing compared to xiaomi who can't even try to export many products since they would be busted for counterfeiting in most fair markets.

Uncreative knockoffs and copy's should never deserve any praise. At least samsung comes up with its own side show features every once in awhile.