I-DrankYourMilkShake
Hattan02871

Halloween: Kiddies should receive dental ware instead of candy.

I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

Kiddies should receive dental ware in their candy bags instead of halloween candy. Especially kiddies who are prone to eating a lot of unhealthy foods that will rot their teeth. It would be better to give them a healthy alternative.

I am agaisnt this.
Hattan02871

Pro

I agree with Con , because this is mostly the reason to diseases like obesity, diabetes and high amounts of sugar in the blood. Most kids in their early age lose their first teeth due to decay. Some even have braces to ages above 7 , a better way would be to advertise more edible tasty yet healthy dental wares. Fruits would be good. Some poor families have bad teeth because they could not afford to go to the dentist or they could not afford to buy a toothpaste and brush.
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

Instead of giving candy, dental ware would be better for kids. Where is the productivity in giving them candy? it really aids no one but their selfish desires. Kids should treat their teeth with more respect.

As candy is placed within their loot bags, the more decay and rot ensues on their teeth. Even if they just throw out the dental ware, at least they did not get candy.

Dental ware includes but is not limited to tooth brushes tooth paste, mouth wash, floss, and other hygenic equipment.

Candy is useless, it does not even fill one's stomach that much anyway. You get stomach pains instead.
Hattan02871

Pro

Hattan02871 forfeited this round.
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

I-DrankYourMilkShake forfeited this round.
Hattan02871

Pro

Hattan02871 forfeited this round.
Posted by Vox_Veritas 1 year ago
Vox_Veritas
If you give kids healthy snacks on Halloween you might as well not give them anything and save your money because they aren't going to eat it.