PhantomZyrus
LCDebater

Halo is better than Call of Duty.

PhantomZyrus

Pro

I say Halo is better than Call f Duty because Call of Duty is worse.
LCDebater

Con

I would like to, first of all, thank my opponent for challenging me to this debate.

Now, I believe that "COD" is better than Halo. However, this is only my opinion. I stress and put emphasis on the word OPINION! Whether a game is better than another is judged by a person"s viewpoint or opinion, if you, personally, say Halo is better, then that is your own opinion. I can question you and disagree with you, but it doesn"t mean that you are wrong " nor does it mean you are right.

However, I will make my first argument. This being that "COD" is more POPULAR than Halo. For example lets take the two latest games: COD Black Ops 2 and Halo 4. Comparing the amount of games sold, Black Ops 2 clearly is more popular.

Halo 4 sold a total of 8.41 million units on Xbox (as of 20th July 2013) globally. Black Ops 2 sold around 4 million more totaling to 12.57 million units(also as of 20th July 2013) globally.

As a result of this, clearly more people like "BO2" than the amount of people who like "Halo 4" therefore: the higher the amount of people who buy it, the higher the amount of people play it and the higher the amount of people that play it, the higher the amount of people who will like it. This makes it better because more people have it, play it and can like it (this does not mean that everyone who buys it will like it).
PhantomZyrus

Pro

PhantomZyrus forfeited this round.
LCDebater

Con

It looks like my opponent has forfeited this round. This therefore leaves me with nothing to argue or counter argue. I hope my opponent is able to participate in round 3.

Please remember to vote con!
PhantomZyrus

Pro

The only argument you made was that more people bought COD so it is better.

I say you are wrong because just because someone buys more of something doesn't mean it's better.

That just shows how idiotic most people are.

Halo is better than COD as anyone who has played both can agree with.
LCDebater

Con

Generally, when something is more popular, more people think it's better because they buy it. You've yet to explain WHY Halo is better than COD so it looks like it comes down to popularity anyway. As mentioned previously, it's not for you to say that Halo is better just as an opinion without evidence. This only suggests that YOU think it's better not that it IS better! Something can't be better than something else just because YOU think it is - that just means that it's better FOR YOU, in your opinion. It's down to a persons' opinion to decide which is better. More people think COD is better because more people buy COD rather than Halo. Wouldn't this imply that if more people choose to buy COD, more people think it's better?

Good luck!