Forbiddenswordz
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Halo is better than Call of Duty

Forbiddenswordz

Pro

Halo a syfy first person shooter is far better than any Call of Duty game ever created
and far more profitable, anyone who wants to argue their point go right ahead,
Rules-
*provide actual facts not opinions on how Call of Duty is better and i will do the same
* No insults
*Good luck
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Con

First of all halo and call of duty are games of different types/
Cod is real-time simulator while Halo is science-fiction action/
Philosophy of Cod is to immerse players into atmosphere of real battles, give a chance them to feel themselves as a part of real battles.
/Good luck
/Use your own opinion and experience
/I accept rules
Forbiddenswordz

Pro

Thank you for accepting my terms,
I agree that Cod is a simulator, they are different games, but that is not what im targeting in this debate I am arguing the point that halo is better( more fun to play, holds attetion longer, friendlier matchmaking,) Etc,
The first Halo: Halo combat evolved was one of the first first person shooters to actually establish inspiration among other companies, people played it for fun, people played it for competitive reasons. But people are STILL playing this game online. So it has the ability to keep a likeness among people, People laugh all the time during matchmaking for the stupid stuff they do, you dont see that in CoD, you see people yelling at screaming at other people. Players have actually left call of duty for that reason because they are way too serious, Halo has both of those factors it can have players coming back and back for more,
Also Call of Duty does not allign skill with skill say a noobie joins a pro match with other pro players he is not going to have a good time,
Halo does this automatically it aligns skill with skill so you actually have a chance among the other players and progress through the ranks and become better a non gamer could be introduced to Halo and learn easily,
In CoD you have to know what you are doing all the time, plus there is campers and Halo has found ways to eliminate this such as promethian vision in Halo 4. Halo has a very large variety of games also that can target most gamers out there to Halo wars to Halo Reach, In Call of duty its all the same no variety what so ever.
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Con

Cod graphics is much better then halos, also cod allows his players wide range of weapons from pistols to rifles, even more you are allowed to modify your weapon (make an update), you should agree that it encourages your greatly when in game you use prototype of real weapon. Furthermore in cod you can aim down any weapon while in Halo only ones with zoom.
Also in cod there is some tactics: in some moments to pass them you have to analyze you strategy and short-circuit opposite"s strategies, or you can forge boldly ahead with a master plan of yourself, or by vent aggression on a move-by-move basis.
I predict that you will argue that in halo you can use an invisible suit but it also is fiction, on the contrary in cod you can use flash grenade which will also vanish your appearance.
Nevertheless the fact that in cod"s multiplayer you have your own class and you can choose which team game mode to play; on the contrary in halo you can not do this.
One man can say that you can play Halo-4 only via Xbox while Cod is able for any console.
I want to mention that it is better to play shooter games via PC than Xbox, because it is much easier to aim the target with help of mouse than controller.
About establishing shooter standards I have to disagree with you because the main establisher is Half-life.
What about gaming process in cod: as I said cod is real-time shooter which"s main aim is to bring adrenaline for gamer, how to bring adrenaline=answer "make battles more realistic and as you said have to know what you are doing all the time".
About fun, if you need fun just play cod zombies, it is full filled with funny moments.
At the end of my arguing speech I want to say that halo and cod have a lot of similarities and differences, also it is impossible to find the best because if you need fun you can play halo or if you need adrenaline I will be better to play cod.
As one man claimed that Call of Duty will keep making their recycled games, while Halo will stop at 6 (unless Microsoft is really looking to make a 7, 8, and 9)
Forbiddenswordz

Pro

Forbiddenswordz forfeited this round.
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Con

Cod is better and 400 million people agree with me, because cod offers his players one of the best multiplier created.
Forbiddenswordz

Pro

Forbiddenswordz forfeited this round.
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Con

Bexultan.Jmbulatov forfeited this round.
Forbiddenswordz

Pro

Forbiddenswordz forfeited this round.
Bexultan.Jmbulatov

Con

Posted by elplaga08 4 years ago
elplaga08
I think the best was to solve this is buy sales. No matter what web site you look at Cod is in the not selling and grossing game list everytime Halo... Not one. When mw3 came out it smashed the record for 24 hour sales at like 400 million $ and what game did it pass at the top spot you may ask Cod black ops. I looked at a top ten grossing list and mw2, black ops, and mw3 were all on the list while halo was not. Call of duty has out sold halo every year wven if you do an xbox sales only to make it fair. COD FRANCH. SALES 102+ MILLION SALES HALO FRACH. SALES 40+ MILLION. Plus id like to say personally Halo takes no skill you just jump around. http://www.vgchartz.com...
Posted by Unknown97 4 years ago
Unknown97
i agree with bexultan the fact that treyarch does try to simulate an actual battle gives the game a better multiplayer experience, but if this debate means over all, when it comes down to campaign id have to give that to Halo, they have always had an awsome story line.