Tuso
ZachZimmey

Harambe

Tuso has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Tuso

Pro

Harambe should still be alive. Recently a kid jump into a gorilla habitat and the gorilla got scared so before when they got the kid out the shot the gorrilla to protect the kid. The the kid got out.
ZachZimmey

Con

I agree to take the con side of this debate with you. Since you did not specify what I'll be arguing for, I'll be arguing that the death of Harambe, a gorilla, was justified in order to save the life of a human boy.

I hope this proves to be a thought-provoking and well planned debate.

Posted by ZachZimmey 1 year ago
ZachZimmey
My opponent forfeited the debate and now it isn't updating for me. I hope it will update and allow me to post my arguments so as not to forfeit as well.