That1guy2
ImmortalVoddoler

Harry Potter Vs Luke Skywalker

That1guy2

Con

As con I am on Luke Skywalker's side because he knows the force for god sake I mean seriously he could defeat Harry Potter in 5 seconds and I have a link that proves my case.
https://www.youtube.com...
ImmortalVoddoler

Pro

First of all, let's eliminate Luke's ability to use force choke/lightning, as well as Harry's ability to use the unforgivable curses: Imperio, Crucio, and Avada Kedavra. I think we can agree that neither person would use them on another good person.
Even if Luke Skywalker knows the force, Harry Potter knows tons and tons of actual magic. Luke Skywalker could lift me up and throw me, but Harry Potter could stun me for as long as he wants (Petrificus Totalus) and burn me (Imperio). He could dangle me by my foot in midair (levicorpus) and slice me in half with a magic invisible sword (Sectrum Sempra)
And towards your link, ScrewAttack was never known to be very accurate.
That1guy2

Con

That1guy2 forfeited this round.
ImmortalVoddoler

Pro

Since That1guy2 forgot to post his argument this round, I'll post an argument that I would've used for round 1, but it contains spoilers.
As you can tell if you anagram my name, I am lord Voldemort. As lord Voldemort, I can tell you first hand that I killed Harry Potter. There's only one problem, though. He came back. I honestly believed that I was immortal, but somehow this 17-year-old boy found a way around that, killing me with my own curse. I am ashamed to say that I am the strongest wizard ever, and the boy still beat me. I don't even have enough of a soul for an afterlife, as he and his friends destroyed almost every piece.
It's also worth mentioning that Harry Potter might just be immortal: http://imgur.com...
Posted by tehsupertoaster 2 years ago
tehsupertoaster
evan you won m8
Posted by ImmortalVoddoler 2 years ago
ImmortalVoddoler
That1guy2, if you would like to post your argument, by all means do it here.