Elysabeth
Theqeustioner

Harry Potter Vs. Doctor Who

Elysabeth

Pro

I love both and while one is a book and the other a T.V. show I would love to debate one vs the other with someone. First round is just acceptance.
No rules, but I will ask that you please do not attack me personally (I've seen it happen)
I'll go with whatever my opponent does not pick.
Elysabeth

Pro

Since you did not say which side you pick, I will. I will argue that Harry Potter is better than Doctor Who.
My first reason for this is that Harry Potter has a wide range of readers from children to adults while Doctor Who is more centered around older teens and adults. Another reason is that unlike with a television show you can take and read a book anywhere, unlike with cellphones that can play shows on it, a book never dies, it can be read for hours on end. My last reason is Harry Potter is less violent and therefor better for a younger audience, unlike with Doctor Who where aliens and people are constantly attacking and killing each other.
Theqeustioner

Con

First of all harry potter is violent In the series, both the good and evil forces use violence against each other. In fact, violence against violence is the primary theme. All of these violent messages sent to the subconscious are constantly repeated and thus leave negative impacts. Moreover, even the fairy used as the symbol of good in such books is portrayed as an evil fairy. It is well known that mental violence is more harmful to one's personality than physical violence.
Elysabeth

Pro

Elysabeth forfeited this round.
Elysabeth

Pro

Elysabeth forfeited this round.
Theqeustioner

Con

Theqeustioner forfeited this round.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
"Harry potter is less violent"

Wut?