CreedMaster97
emospongebob527

Harry Potter is a superior film and book series than twilight

CreedMaster97

CreedMaster97

Pro

I'm looking for any twi-hard to debate against while i am a twilight fan myself and can't wait to see the new BD Pt2 movie i still think Harry Potter is a better series i wish luck to my opponent when i have one :)
emospongebob527

Con

CreedMaster97

Pro

While yes twilight is a good series because it crosses over Vampire and werewolves, and also a love interest and a sort of rivalry between Edward and Jacob that does not make it better then Harry Potter. It is about a boy named Harry who's parents were killed by Lord Voldemort. While Harry lives with his aunt and uncle and cousin Dudley his live is like hell then he meets Ron and Hermione and throughout the whole series Harry has to stop Lord Voldemort from not only coming back (which he comes back to life in the fourth book and movie) but from killing him as well. and throughout the series Harry deals with many hardships that I'm sure all fans of the series went through as well with Cedric Diggory, the death of Harry's god father Sirius Black (which when harry was screaming that had to cut the audio but it was to gut wrenching) to the Death of the headmaster Albus Dumbledore, the death of Dobby the house elf and even the death of Severus Snape and in the end Harry defeats Lord Voldemort in a final showdown in the school's courtyard. And i won't forget to mention the amazing transformation of Neville Longbottom from the beginning of the series to the end. so my point is Harry Potter has had more onn the edge of your seat and emotional moments then twilight has
emospongebob527

Con

emospongebob527 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Ron-Paul 4 years ago
Ron-Paul
CreedMaster97emospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made no argument.