wisegirl70901
alonzotheawsome

Harry Potter is better than Twilight.

wisegirl70901

Pro

Harry Potter is better than Twilight. First of all, all seven Harry Potter books were in the top 10 bestsellers. It has fans from around the world- thousands of people. The books have an innovative storyline, and you can read the series over and over, noticing new details every time. Harry's world is so immersive, with zany characters and places. And the werewolves and vampires actually make sense - they coincide with folk-tales and myths, unlike some sparkly vampires I know. J.K. Rowling actually did her research.
alonzotheawsome

Con

Both books suck. Goodbye
wisegirl70901

Pro

What? Why would you do that? This is my first debate, and you put me down?!? Again, why? Are you just such a pessimist that you have to make everyone else miserable, too? Well, I guess haters gonna hate, so you can hate on. you're only hurting yourself.
alonzotheawsome

Con

Jk but I cant really argue cause I like harry potter
wisegirl70901

Pro

Thank you! I didn't really think anyone would take the challenge. There is so much pointing toward Harry Potter.
alonzotheawsome

Con

alonzotheawsome forfeited this round.