Waffle_Man
itsagodthing

Harry Potter is the Best

Started: 2/12/2015 Category: Movies

Waffle_Man

Con

Harry Potter is not that smart. First off, he is completely responsible for Sirius Black's death. He was dumb enough to be tricked and then went into battle and almost got himself killed. Then, how is he special? His mom sacrificed herself for him! That is the only reason he survived! I think Neville would have done much better in the profesy. And I personally prefer Draco Malfoy. Slytherin is Much better.
itsagodthing

Pro

ok look Harry Potter wasn't that smart one hermione granger was harry was the one key to defeating the dark lord (voldemort) once and for all there was nothing saying he was smarter he was just one of the horcruxes who had to be destroyed to destroy one of the seven parts of voldemorts soul
Waffle_Man

Con

Just look at this.
http://www.buzzfeed.com...
Harry Potter is the most overrated character I have ever come across in any movie or book. He is not clever and frankly he is too brave for his own good. He will do almost anything. If I told him I would give him a firebolt if he jumped off a cliff, he would do it. But I wouldn't have to give him anything because he would be DEAD. Also Gryfindor house is a pretty average house. Its just a bunch of bandwagoners that will do anything to be popular. Take that Potter Fan.
itsagodthing

Pro

itsagodthing forfeited this round.
Waffle_Man

Con

Waffle_Man forfeited this round.
itsagodthing

Pro

I in fact am not a potter fan I just believe that harry is brave and that he is I agree no tthe best but he is still very important when lilly potter tried to save him a very strong and powerful bond was made harry became the one thing that was needed to destroy voldermort himself a horcrux in which voldermort unknowingly destroyed himself you try walking out into the woods to save a whole seperate universe by dying see if you can stand and face your fate in the end see if your truly a kind caring person for your friends or if you will in the end give into fear???
Posted by Waffle_Man 2 years ago
Waffle_Man
And no Hufflpuffs allowed for debating against me.