kkatoe
francy2

Harry Styles is the best member of One Direction

francy2

kkatoe

Pro

This is an assignment for my technology class. So, yeah, I'm a steriotypical American teenager who likes popular boybands, and I posses a unique love for Harry Styles. He's definately the best memeber of 1D ;D
francy2

Con

All the boys are oretty good, so I wouldn't say that Harry Styles is the best. If I had to choose, i would say Zayn Malik though. His voice is actually better than Harry's.
kkatoe

Pro

Dude ok, I agree, they all sing really well, but I guess we have to keep the argument going.. So actually, I dissagree with you, Harry is alot better than Zayn. Zayn's neck muscles bulge out when he sings, which means he is trying really hard to sound good, while Harry looks perfectly calm while singing. Therefore, Harry doesn't have to put so much effort into sounding good, which means that he is just naturally BETTER at singing!
francy2

Con

That doesn't mean Harry is naturally good, it means Harry doesn't put as much effort in singing as Zayn does. Plus, Harry didn't start out as good a Zayn. In the X-Factor auditions, Zayn's voice was strong and nice, while Harry's was plain and not impressive.
kkatoe

Pro

well then. I cant believe I'm still arguing about this. Hopefully Harry never hears you talking like that, because he is genuinely sensitive about what people say about him.
Another reason Harry is the best member is that he has really nice hair, that also looks effortless. Like, Zayn's hair looks like it has a crap-ton of product in it all the time, but Harry's looks more natural, which to me, is more attractive. (But I bet his hair has a bunch of product in it as well)
francy2

Con

First of all, you have to be kidding! How can you compare their hair? Hair isn't a reason of why Harry is the best member. That would go to something like if you were trying to prove that Harry is 1D's "best looking" member, and even then I would disagree. So since you started talking about heir, then I will talk about Harry's hair. His hair always looks messy, it maybe natural, but it looks gross. At least Zayn actually takes care of himself. I don't see how hair is a good reason to why Harry is the best member, so your argument is invalid :)
kkatoe

Pro

Ohmygosh ok this is really difficult to argue. I should have made it 3 rounds instead of 4. Harry's luscious locks aren't gross! messy is cute to alot of Americans! Anyways, ok, my last point to make is that Harry's vibe, the way his comes across, seems more genuine than Zayn's. Their personalities have probably been planned by people to make them more appealing than average boys, but Harry's fake personality is nicer than Zayn's. Say what you like. My opinion will not be swayed.
francy2

Con

Fake personality? first of all, who said any of them had fake personalities. You don't know that. Then, you can't judge them by their personalities. Your first argument was that Harry was the best, but he's not. I'm not saying he's not good, but if he wasn't in the group, it would be a lot different. Same thing with Zayn, if he wasn't in 1D, it wouldn't be the same. So once again, your argument is invalid. Basically I win this debate, but then again, all the members are equally good and important. :)
Posted by Mirza 4 years ago
Mirza
Two teenage girls arguing over a teenyweeny issue. Great!
Posted by Veni.Gupta 4 years ago
Veni.Gupta
Woah
Debates are being held on one direction :O :O
I think it's ideal that the world ends in 2012.
Posted by ConformistDave 4 years ago
ConformistDave
one does not simply get enough of one direction.
Posted by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
Posted by francy2 4 years ago
francy2
yoyoyooyoyoyoyoy
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
kkatoefrancy2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Wow....... So many strawman arguments, my eyes hurt.