TheTrollHater
HarveyJason

HarveyJason Should be Banned

TheTrollHater

Pro

You have been challenged to a debate regarding whether you should be banned or not. Accept to defend yourself. If you do not accept, you can be assured that allegations will be brought to the moderator and DDO's president, airmax1227.

Rules:

1. The first round is for acceptance.
2. No semantics, trolling, or lawyering.
3. A forfeit of any kind is not allowed.
4. No hacking this debate.
5. You must post refutations to my arguments.

To the contention:

1. I have the BoP, and have to bring accusations and proof that you is a troll.
2. You have to counter my arguments, but beyond that you have no BoP.
3. You are innocent until proven guilty
4. The decision will be determined by who wins this debate
5. If I win, accusations will be given to the moderator and to airmax1227, and they will either decide to give a new trial to you (that one will be official), or they will bypass that and immediately hand you a punishment (preferably banning).
6. If you win, accusations against you are dropped and I cannot re-prosecute you for at least 6 months
7. The moderator and airmax can still prosecute you again even if I lose.
8. If you are found guilty but are not banned and you continue trolling, you will be banned without trial.
9. If you decline or refuse to accept this debate, you will be banned without trial.
10. If you break any of the rules, you will be banned without trial (or re-trial).

Let's have a fair trial.
HarveyJason

Con

I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate... Kind of. I know this is in good intentions, but insulting nonetheless.

Let's get started.

Where to begin? I had an account on here long ago, and I forgot the password to that. So I decided to just start from scratch. I put it off for a while, until I settled down at one of my friends house for a while, and we made the account together.
I mean, you know how it is when you're with your friends, you do things to make each other laugh. We decided to start some bogus debates on here with my brand new account, as well as just post some nonsense. And we did it for a while too. I stayed with him for a while.
But after I left ai changed the password, so now only I have access to it. I'm all for serious debates, aren't we all? It's clear by now my "Debate Etiquette" is not up to par with some of you, but I see plenty of novice debaters here so it shouldn't be a problem.

At the end of it all, I hate a troll as much as anybody. I guess, I mean they're obnoxious but I've never really let one get on my nerves, but I can see how others would. Maybe that's why this doesn't seem to big to me. Oh well.

I think there wouldn't be much point to banning me. I had some fun with a friend and we made echoer laugh. It seems like immature humor to everyone else, but its funny when you're the one behind the keyboard.
A couple of bogus debates were started, a few people got upset that I was spamming the sight. Is that a big deal? Probably not. Trolls do exist out there. I don't have to be a pest, or your enemy.
TheTrollHater

Pro

TheTrollHater forfeited this round.
HarveyJason

Con

HarveyJason forfeited this round.
TheTrollHater

Pro

TheTrollHater forfeited this round.
HarveyJason

Con

I extend my arguments. Vote for me
TheTrollHater

Pro

TheTrollHater forfeited this round.
HarveyJason

Con

HarveyJason forfeited this round.
Posted by TheTrollHater 4 years ago
TheTrollHater
@Dubloon: I don't appreciate your comment. In fact, its time for you to be accused.
Posted by Dubloon 4 years ago
Dubloon
TTH, I know you have really good intentions, but this "mini mod" thing is a bit much. Its not like the moderators aren't doing their jobs. Actually, I may want to debate you about that topic. Would you accept?
Posted by HarveyJason 4 years ago
HarveyJason
I won't have access to the internet for like a week starting in a couple days. Is there a way to freeze it for a while?
Posted by TheTrollHater 4 years ago
TheTrollHater
The decision will be decided by the voters. If I win, the accusations are sent to Airmax. If you win, you are off the hook with me. Your question won't happen because the voters can see whose arguments are better.
Posted by HarveyJason 4 years ago
HarveyJason
What if it's clear that one of us one, like I made a good defense, but people still voted for you, would you still try to ban me?
Posted by TheTrollHater 4 years ago
TheTrollHater
I'm going to bring accusations, yes.
Posted by HarveyJason 4 years ago
HarveyJason
So if I decline... I get banned instantly?