Has Britain lost its traditional heritage?

Baekhyun042 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

I feel like Britain is in the process of losing its traditional heritage due to immigration more and more different races of people are immigrating into Britain and bringing their heritage with them which is nullifying the British heritage in Britain

Britain's heritage is only being lost when there are people native to Britain that adapt to non-British traditions. A tradition is only nullified when an opposing tradition overwhelms it, immigrants are more likely to adopt British tradition than they are likely to impose their native traditions on those around them.

The only example I can think of where British tradition was nullified was where the country went from mainly being of Protestant/Catholic religion to becoming a secular society with no main religion, however, this was not due to immigration but rather due to the changing times and the decline of religious belief in Britain, that being said, Christianity is still the largest religion out of any in Britain. [1]

I challenge the opposition to find some article or statistic relating to the decline of British traditional heritage, from what I can see, British heritage is not lost or being lost due to the immigration from the past several years.
Posted by JackLewis 4 weeks ago
I'd recommend a response time longer than one hour in future debates you make. It's not nearly long enough for either one of us to respond should we be offline for what ever reason.