JohnBrownwood
Fabian665

Has Hitler really done anything wrong?

JohnBrownwood

Pro

Look here, you little kids whom think that Hitler has done anything wrong have just ate a ton of propaganda in your lives. He did nothing other than re establishing a better and newer Germany with great economy, he wanted no war, but in order to protect German people he was forced to fight with poles, little bastards slaughtered over 58 thousand Germans, and the worst part is that they've admitted it.

Now I know that you'll say some dumb things again alike "THATS NOTHIN COMPARED TO HITLER DESTROYING JEWS YA IDIOT GO BACK TO SCHOOL"
you know what, mate? There's no proof of holocaust being a real thing, it's a lie! Not even to mention that Hitler did not hate Jews, ever heard of the "haavara agreement", kids? Yeah, you should.

He did warn and ask britain, poland and france a peace treaty, but both of them declined because they were an uneducated dumb idiots.
Fabian665

Con

I am glad that this is the first argument that I take place in.

I wonder how should I start, and if I should expose in the first round that I am, in fact, Jewish myself. You might perceive me as another "Jewish rat" (A propaganda that was used during the Holocaust against Jews in Nazi Germany) that tries to gain power and control the world (another Nazi propaganda) by blaming people and acting as a wretched race. Your terms for the argument were that there was no Holocaust, but this is a lie. Poland is fool of concentration camps, labor camps and the worst " death camps. I've been there a year ago, I have seen thousands of shoes that were taken from the Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and war prisoners that were gassed to death in Auschwitz's gas chambers. I have seen a mound that is made of the ashes of the burnt Jew's bodies in majdanek. I have been to one of the mass graves in which The Einsatzgruppen " a part of The Wehrmacht, the Nazi army " committed mass shootings against the Jews, Łopuchowo Forest which is next to the Jewish town Tykocin. All the Jewish residents of this town were murdered in an awful pogrom.

Google these names, do you want to tell us that all of this is made up? Do you sincerely believe that all these facts are made up? That someone put so much effort in a lie?

And you mentioned the "Haavara Agreement". Yes, the Jewish people of Nazi Germany were offered as a gesture of "goodwill" to willingly leave their anti-Semitic country before they will be harmed. But honestly, would you leave your own country and start new life in another country? Not to mention most of the Jews by this time weren't Zionists and weren't in favour of the migration to Israel, because they believed they could fit in with society. They saw themselves as Germans before they saw themselves as Jews.
After the "Haavara Agreement" didn't work out Nazi Germany began concentrating Jews in Ghettos, in which the Jews were "sandwiched".

And if you really insist of ignoring the Jewish Holocaust, do you really believe Hitler's regime was pleasant to anybody but Nazis? You must understand that a Nazi isn't nickname to any German citizen. The National Socialist German Workers' Party was only party, there was diversity in the German people there were communists. Of course a great totalitarian regime cannot stand the diversity and is the greatest enemy of pluralism, the Nazi party had a solution to that problem, and they simply killed or kidnaped any political enemy they had. The Gestapo was the secret military wing of the Nazi Party and was in charge in taking care of every enemy of the regime. They imposed fear in the streets to suppress any enemy, anybody who did anything that the Gestapo didn't like, was sent to a concentration camp.

Hitler used the weakness of the democracy in The Wiemar Republic and its constitution in order to take over Germany. The name Fuhrer is used to describe the Nazi prime-minister and president, a decentralized, absolute ruler.

Hitler's regime was one of the worst regimes that the modern times have ever seen. He was responsible to the death of millions " Jews, cripples, Gypsies, political enemies, the brave soldiers of the allies " he was responsible to the outbreak of the second world war " which is a crime " he was responsible to the suffer of many people from all over the world " The UK, Poland, The USSR, France, Japan, Italy, Spain, and list goes on and on. So yeah" I guess Hitler did many wrong things.
JohnBrownwood

Pro

JohnBrownwood forfeited this round.
Fabian665

Con

Fabian665 forfeited this round.
JohnBrownwood

Pro

JohnBrownwood forfeited this round.
Fabian665

Con

Fabian665 forfeited this round.
JohnBrownwood

Pro

JohnBrownwood forfeited this round.
Fabian665

Con

Fabian665 forfeited this round.
JohnBrownwood

Pro

JohnBrownwood forfeited this round.
Fabian665

Con

Fabian665 forfeited this round.
Posted by Fabian665 1 year ago
Fabian665
@Reformist who do you like?
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
I like you :D