Has Ronald Mcdonald Killed More People Than Pennywise

beyonder123 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/13/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

I believe that Ronald McDonald has killed more people than Penny-wise. I believe this because why else would a full grown man wear makeup in a diner targeting little children? Does McDonald have some sort of a strange problem? Of course he does. Ronald McDonald had many side kicks in the past, such as; The Hamburgler, Grimace and Wendy. But where did they go? I say he brutally murdered them because they were threatening to expose him to the media and kids of all kind.

Hi there, I would like to define a couple of terms.

Ronald McDonald-
Ronald McDonald is a clown character used as the primary mascot of the McDonald's fast-food restaurant chain. In television commercials, the clown inhabits a fantasy world called McDonaldland, and has adventures with his friends Mayor McCheese, the Hamburglar, Grimace, Birdie the Early Bird, and The Fry Kids.

Pennywise aka It-Pennywise the dancing clown or Bob Gray, is the title character and main antagonist of Stephen King's 1986 horror novel It. The character is a demonic entity that preys upon the local children of Derry, Maine every twenty-seven years, through a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate, and possess. (, 2016)

What I am trying to prove is that Ronald McDonald has not killed more people than Pennywise.

Penny wise has killed multiple people, as stated above, which is way more than the Ronald Mcdonalds gang, and even then this is speculation. For those reasons, you should vote con.
Posted by ThisIsMyUsername333 1 week ago
I've always theorized that Ronald McDonald was a Killer Klown. I'm interested to see where this debate goes!