Feyerabend
Gogert777

Has any scientist actually assigned a probability measure to the statement 'God exits'?

Feyerabend

Pro

When Richard Dawkins offered a probability for the existence of God on a chat show was he talking ex Cathedra? Has anyone trued to make such an assignment for real?
Gogert777

Con

Maybe. I look forward to the debate.
Feyerabend

Pro

As I have raised thus as a question this as a question it is open to con to decide how to answer a yes or no answer is however preferred. Should con provide an answer or state the criteria for providing one I will seek to show either that a proof so given is invalid or that such a proof falls short. If con provides a successful proof I will forfeit the debate in his/her favour
Gogert777

Con

Yes, a scientist has actually assigned a probability to measure a god's existence, but at the same time, has not yet.
What i'm trying to say is that a scientist in the future as done this.
The man that assigned the probability, was I. I know this because I was visited by myself, through a time machine.
I told me about everything I have done. My future self told me that I invented time travel, proved that the theory
of relativity as missing information, and went to the sun's surface and played golf.
I went to the University of Arizona, and studied all know knowledge of everything. I asked myself why he would not go to the
news and talk to someone about myself. I said that it would change time permanently and tare the fabric of space time,
with is possible, despite einstein's theory of relativity. I asked myself If there was any measure of possibility on the existence of a god like being. I told myself that I discovered the probability and slept with over 2000 women. The absolute probability is
negative zero. I discovered the probability fairly easy, I told myself. All I had to so was think about all
the knowledge that I had learned and put it into a super computer that The University of Arizona had upgraded into a super computer.
My future self talked a lot about women, and the money I will make. I also discovered immorality by studying a sample of liquid diamond
from the massive dark spot on Uranus. This liquid was retrieved by a NASA mission funded by my future self.

There is your answer, my future self (a scientist) said that the probability of god is -0.
If you feel like a Bro, vote for Pro.
Feyerabend

Pro

Feyerabend forfeited this round.
Gogert777

Con

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feyerabend

Pro

Feyerabend forfeited this round.
Gogert777

Con

Marijuana. Smoke with a friend, and change yourself.
Feyerabend

Pro

Feyerabend forfeited this round.
Gogert777

Con

God...HA!
Posted by ChristopherCaldwell 1 year ago
ChristopherCaldwell
It is impossible to make a probability estimate for God. If you watch Ben Stein's Expelled, he is forcing Dawkins to give an estimate, and Richard gives the reasons why it cannot be done, but Ben forces him to pull a number out of thin air.