DatBoi
PEPELEFROG

Has the culturless Caucasion regime obliterated the last hope for colored folk?

DatBoi

Pro

Here come Dat Boi!
O S*** waddup.

These whites are hurting us black bois. We want communism, naziism and fascism.
These rectal cancer crab people always want "democracy". You know what, F**K democracy! Kill the whites.
PEPELEFROG

Con

THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOUNGER READERS THAT THIS DEBATE CONTAINS ADULT THEMES AND IDEAS SO YOUNGER CHILDREN SHOULD STOP READING NOW.FYI EVERYTHING I SAY IN HERE IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE THAN YOU DESERVE TO BE PENETRATED BY A STEEL 4X4. White people are the cancer of the earth. Only white people are the only people that are allowed to shoot up schools. White people are not good at basketball. Vietnamese people trigger my flashbacks. Japanese people touching me makes me remember Pearl Harbor. Mediterranean people are all terrorists. Short people don't need to kneel if you know what I'm saying. All men are misogynistic. All women are feminist which means they aren't people. Black people are monkeys that are over-sized and have less hair. Toby Turner is a rapist. It should be Legal to have sex with dogs. Homeless people deserve what they have because they all made stupid decisions to ruin their lives. To quote Donald Trump:But you have people coming in and I'm not just saying Mexicans,I'm talking about people that are from all over that are killers and Rapists and they're coming into this country."This is saying that all Mexicans and Illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers which is pretty much true. We need to make America great again by kicking all the illegals out of our country. Feminism is the worst thing ever especially the Tumblr branch. Only black people can rap. Rape culture is not real. Proof that rape culture doesn't exist from PEPELEFROG who is god: "The definition of culture is the intellectual achievements of the human kind. Rape is not an achievement yet it is something that has been happening since the beginning of time. Therefore rape is not an achievement of humans as a species. Feminists think that rape culture is a thing. They just need to learn what rape is and how it affects everyone around them. Rape is forcing sex upon a person unwilling to give consent. Women who have been rape tell everyone yet they shouldn't be crying out for help on the Internet but instead they should be talking to someone that can help them mentally get through it. They think that men and women should be equal yet they do not know that more men get raped by women everyday then women get raped by men but the women gets less time in jail for their actions. Feminism is a flawed cause. If a man is domestically abused the man is almost certainly going to jail even if it is for the women's actions. Men are treated unfairly in America but then again so are women people can't seem to see this and are fighting for women's or men's rights when they should be fighting for both."This is saying that all feminists have down syndrome and are autistic to think that men will ever bow down to them in any way shape or form. Women deserve to be punished and raped for thinking they are better than men. BDSM is the way I get off every night. Jews deserve to be burned for trying to steal everyone else's money. The holocaust was meant to happen. 9/11 was just a prank got wrong in the hood gone sexual gone autistic gone Zack. Autistic people deserve to die just like someone at my School named Zack who has down syndrome and is autistic. Dead baby jokes are the funniest type of jokes because they are about dead babies. There should be no guns laws so there are more school shootings and mass murder should be the only kind of legal murder. The YouTube comments are the definition of cancer. My favorite movies are the ones where the black guy dies first because he is the most worthless out of all of the characters. I am an awful person and just know this is all a prank,There's cameras everywhere gone wrong gone sexual in the hood.Donald Trump is god. BDSM is the best kind of porn. Porn is similar to Heroin in the sense that you build up tolerance to it and it causes you to take more time. This is also known as chasing the dragon. Chasing the dragon is when everytime you take Heroin it takes more Heroin to get you high and this is why a lot of Heroin users overdose and die. Porn is similar in the same way that it takes more time to jack off every time you do it. Porn also makes peoples expectations of Sex change dramatically because most women won't be into doing those kind of things such as Skullf**king or deepthroating and anal fisting. Rape should be legal so that there would be no rape culture.Donald Trump won't make America great again he'll just make the living hell that is America even worse. There is a girl at my school who is basically sexually attracted to horses and rides horses almost everyday. She is the biggest slut at my school and is only in 9th grade. She deserves a good Skullf**king and to be ashamed of herself and her actions. When she turns 18 she can do whatever and whoever she wants. And then there are the few reasonable people that can take a joke and not up the butt like most other people at my school. Some people just need to die such as Zack and Donald Trump. This women is a god:
https://www.youtube.com...
People that get a sex change are the filth of this planet. Humans are uncultured swines therefore are the most useless animals on this planet. Humans have done nothing worthwhile to make the planet survive to make sure humanity survives. Humanity is completely and totally F**cked. And to be fair white people are the worst people on this planet. This is coming from a white mans perspective so this has to be true. I also hate rich white people that can do anything they want without getting any crap. I went to the whitest middle school ever and it pissed me off when one of the kids would brag about how much money they had. Example(This actually happened):I went to Peru in 8th grade. So me and these three other guys meet a man on the side of the road selling art and he offered to take us to this gallery I guess you could call it. So me and these to other people go with him but one of them needs to get money from an ATM. So he goes to the nearest ATM to us and gets money out but the ATM also prints out the balance in his account is over a million dollars. Like Jesus Christ do you really need that much money when you are 14-15 years old. That's also the same kid that bragged that his house costed 12 million dollars which is more money than most people make in their entire life. People in general just piss me the F**K off.
DatBoi

Pro

DatBoi forfeited this round.
PEPELEFROG

Con

PEPELEFROG forfeited this round.
DatBoi

Pro

DatBoi forfeited this round.
PEPELEFROG

Con

PEPELEFROG forfeited this round.
DatBoi

Pro

DatBoi forfeited this round.
PEPELEFROG

Con

PEPELEFROG forfeited this round.
DatBoi

Pro

DatBoi forfeited this round.
PEPELEFROG

Con

PEPELEFROG forfeited this round.
Posted by Omniscient_Debater 1 year ago
Omniscient_Debater
We Americans have become the embodiment of cancer itself.