Have United States helped to create Isis and Islamic terrorism?

Andrea25 has forfeited round #2.

Of course, they have. Islamic terrorism is a monster created by U.S foreign policy. If you think that Hillary Clinton's statements (as well as Donald Trump's ones) were just part of their electoral propaganda, I could disappoint you in the second round.

BoP Analysis: Pro must argue that US policies helped create both ISIS and Islamic terrorism. Though it is nearly impossible for Pro to prove the latter, the structure of the resolution which Pro constructed makes this the case.

I am interested to see how Pro is able to argue that the US created jihadist ideaology.
Posted by malalo75 2 months ago
More than 5 years?
Since you were 11?

Prove it's true. That video proves nothing.

Good luck with your debate, but I think you're simply a conspiracy theory troll.
Posted by Andrea25 2 months ago
I know it's true, and I'm saying this even before Isis would have become what it is now. Helping rebels in Syria, the United States have helped Isis. I haven't' find anything on Internet and thought that "it has to be true". Sadly it IS true. It's more than 5 years that I support this thesis.

Do you want some official document? Are you looking for proofs? Here you are...
Posted by malalo75 2 months ago
The website Pro linked to is only a set of lines. No proof, nothing.
Even what appears to be a Youtube link is in fact a link another website.

So Pro is basically using the "it's written on the Internet, so it has to be true" argument.