lahunken61
PowerPikachu21

Have You Seen The White Dot?

lahunken61

Pro

Who here has seen the painful White Dot on a black background while under inferior anesthetics or sleep, etc. It is absolute excruciating pain in every cell of your being. The only other person who I know has experienced this horrible White Dot is Aleister Crowley who called it the "Star of Pain".
PowerPikachu21

Con

So what exactly are we arguing? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this 'dot'. If the debate is literally "Con has not seen the dot" (which 'con' is me, and I'm arguing that I have not seen it), then I think I may have a victory. Other than that, if Pro saw this 'dot', then I propose a tie. (Unless I'm supposed to prove he did not see it)
lahunken61

Pro

lahunken61 forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Con

*NOTE! I POSTED THIS ARGUMENT A FEW MINUTES AFTER HE TIMED OUT! IF HE COMES BACK THE DAY HE TIMES OUT AGAIN, SORRY.*

And now for my argument. I don't think this "white dot" he's talking about even exists. If Pro brings up a link to it's existence, I'll concede and give the victory to Pro. If he fails to post said link (or fails to attend this debate), I propose that I win the debate.

You know... I' might question some points he made.

"While under sleep" "pain in every cell of your being" sleeping doesn't hurt. If this "White Dot" really exists, it should really meet the Succubus (a demon that seduces men in their sleep, and makes them weak when they wake).
"white dot on a BLACK BACKROUND" "while under sleep" I don't know... All dreams I've had were an actual place. Unless (like I said before) the "dot" is actually a demon, and just teleports your dream into a black room, you can't turn, and forced to stare at this "dot" until you wake up.

Burden of Proof kinda goes to Pro on this one. I've kind of thrown some of his points into question. I am arguing that the "Star of Pain" does not exist. Pro, on the other hand, must attempt to refute my arguments and make a sturdy argument himself.

Bonus Fact of the Day: "White Dot" is an anti-television organization in the UK. https://en.wikipedia.org...
lahunken61

Pro

You are very fortunate that you never saw the "star of pain". I'm just trying to find as many people as I can who have seen this horrible "star of pain". How can I get such information to the most people?
PowerPikachu21

Con

BoP went to Pro, yet, he couldn't bring up any evidence supporting the existence of the "Star of Pain".

Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, it's as likely to exist as a Unicorn or Bigfoot does. He even said "The only other person who I know has experienced this horrible White Dot is Aleister Crowley who called it the "Star of Pain"." Aleister Crowley saw it! But Pro can't back this up.

And Pro, there is a thing. It's called a "poll". It's on this website. Try it! As for the debate, I'm supposed to argue that it DOESN'T EVEN EXIST, as I am Con. I am against your claim. Vote Con, and good day.

Hey, Pro! Heads up! Why not explore http://www.debate.org... ? You can:

- Debate! (You might've already knew this) You can express your opinions via debate, and have someone go against your claims, and you try to support your claims while making rebuttals (counter arguments) to prove the opponent wrong.

- Polls ['Opinions' are simply "yes/no" polls] [Polls are multiple things you can choose] You can even make your own.

Pro seems quite new to this website, so I guess I'll help him. (Tell your friends the functions of this website other than Debating)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I think I have a pretty good advantage.