NrdyNacho
EAT_IT_SUKA

Have you ever donated to a food drive? If yes, what did you donate?

NrdyNacho

Pro

I need some information for a school project about food drives and the food we donate to them. So, have you ever donated to a food bank? If so, what have you donated before?
EAT_IT_SUKA

Con

I accept this debate. PRO has the full burden to prove that, beyond a shadow of doubt, I have donated to a food drive. If she/he cannot prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I have donated to a food drive, I win this debate. Thank you.
NrdyNacho

Pro

NrdyNacho forfeited this round.
EAT_IT_SUKA

Con

Con has forfeited. I will give her/him another chance to respond.
NrdyNacho

Pro

NrdyNacho forfeited this round.
EAT_IT_SUKA

Con

It looks as if Pro has fully forfeited the debate.

Pro's Case
Pro hasn't made a single argument during this debate, so I haven't anything to refute.

Con's Case
The answer to the question "have you ever donated to a food drive?" rests with me. My answer to the question is that I haven't ever donated to a food drive.

Summary
I haven't ever donated to a food drive. Vote Con.
Posted by geho89 1 year ago
geho89
Hello Pro, I recommend you use the forums instead of debates to address your issue.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
There is really no point giving Food Drives or Pantry canned food or any other perishable product because they normally just throw 95% of the goods you give them in the garbage.

If you really want to help your local Pantry you would be better off just donating cash so that they don't waste the food you give them and instead buy fresh, new, produce for the people in need.