Slippery-slope
giocaruso

Have you noticed how Democrats refuse to admit their party's support for late term abortions?

Slippery-slope

Slippery-slope

Pro

I realize that Abortion is the ball and chain around Democrat's neck because it clearly shows the inhumanity within their party as they try and claim to be the compassionate ones.

Liberal's CONSTANTLY deny how the Democrat party supports late term abortions for any reason. They use vague wording to condone all abortions for any reason. Democrats have refused to clarify what "health of mother" means when it comes to abortions. Under that vague wording a woman just needs to tell her doctor she is depressed by the pregnancy. We already have the facts of the majority of late term abortions being done with healthy babies and healthy mothers.

You lack the most basic understanding of humanity when you pretend to care for the least among us but support killing the most innocent of our children when they are at their most vulnerable. You have no shame and no conscience.

From now until time ends, you have absolutely no ground to stand on when debating compassion. You are hideously uncompassionate people. This is why you keep lying about what the Democrat party supports with late term abortions for any reason.
giocaruso

Con

No matter how you put your opinion, the facts are these, it is their body, they can do with it how they feel. A baby isn't considered a human until they leave their womb, so technically, they should be able to get an abortion until the minute he/she comes out.
Slippery-slope

Pro

Any fool who says a Baby is not a human until he is born, has the mentlality of the KKK's or Hiters of the world who consider Black people and Jews as less than human.
Is'nt it funny how those who would kill certain groups of people finds so many excuses to do so. Liberal justices used the word privacy in the Constitution to legalize abortion. It's sick the inhumanity of mankind and after thousands of years, we still have those who deny the simple right of life to all innocent people. We finally achieved the humanity to end slavery only to climb back into the gutter by legalizing Abortions on demand at any stage. Abortion is today's holocaust. What a sick world we live in. Liberalism or the new so called Progressive movement will be the death of America. It's no fault self love ideology can excuse anything.
giocaruso

Con

In this day in age, having a child means a lot more than it might have used to. If you have a child, one of the parents have to quit their job (and it's most often the female). That means that you have given up your job lifestyle, and became a house wife. Why do you think that in countries like Japan birth rates are going down, because women don't want to have babies and waste their entire education. Also, I don't make the rules, they really aren't considered a human until they pass through that layer of skin.
Slippery-slope

Pro

Whose forcing those women who want educations or jobs to have a Baby? Your mindless excuses to kill Babies is pathetic. If you don't want a child, use birth control or don't have sex. It's not rocket science but people like you must make people believe they are not responsible for getting pregnant or can not control their own irrespnsible choices in life.
My mother always taught me these simple words of wisdom....... if you don't touch a hot iron, you won't get burned. It applies to all of life's choices. Liberal Democrats want you to believe it is not your fault. This is why our welfare roles are swollen with unwed mothers and children living off the tax payer.
For any sane person to say the Baby just before birth is any different than the Baby after moving through the birth canal, is not worth debating. That is beyond rational.
giocaruso

Con

Most of the time, when people get an abortion, it was because they forgot to take their birth control or condom. If they wanted a child in the first place they wouldn't be getting an abortion.
Slippery-slope

Pro

They forgot????????????????????????????????????????????/ Are you kidding me? Something as important as creating another human being and you excuse it by saying they forgot to use birth control? WOW! In my entire marriage, my spouse and I NEVER ONCE forgot to use birth control! That is the ludicrous excuses from the Left I speak of. I wonder if it is their fault when people just forget to go to work. I'll bet those people you speak of never forget to charge their cell phones or cash their welfare checks.
I bet those people you speak of, never forget to have a number of drinks before forgetting to use that birth control. But of course it is not their fault or choice to drink that alcohol before their one night stands.
giocaruso

Con

well that's great for you, but some people do forgot birth control. It's like taking your multi-vitamin. Are you seriously saying that every single day, 365 days for how ever many years, and you never not once forgot your vitamin? Because f so, that would be amazing.
Slippery-slope

Pro

Now you are wasting my time as do most Liberals when they debate. To compare forgetting my one a day vitamin to forgetting birth control which creates another humn being, is insanity and not ever worth a response. Like I said, Liberals live in this sick no fault world where people's irresponsible choices are excused away. It is people like you running this nation into the gutter with you bleeding heart no fault ideology.
giocaruso

Con

giocaruso forfeited this round.
Posted by Slippery-slope 2 years ago
Slippery-slope
I know the vast majority deny the Democrt party supports late term abortions on demand.
Posted by CyberConor 2 years ago
CyberConor
100 percent pro life.
Posted by Slippery-slope 2 years ago
Slippery-slope
Then you are blind to what has happened to the Democrat party. They have been taken over by Liberals who support any late term abortion for any reason. Live in denial as you elect these people. I believe the people who elect these abortion on demand Democrats are responsible for every late term abortion.
It would be no different for those who used to say they were personally aginst slavery but then elected the very politicins who kept it legal. If you vote for these Democrats, you are responsible.
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
"Liberal's CONSTANTLY deny how the Democrat party supports late term abortions for any reason. " Really? I know many who say no such thing.
Vote Placed by joetheripper117 2 years ago
joetheripper117
Slippery-slopegiocarusoTied
Reasons for voting decision: I gave conduct to pro, as con forfeited a round. Both arguments seemed unconvincing, as they both resolved into simply insulting eachother around round 3. Also, both parties failed to provide any evidence to support or disprove the claim that "democrats refuse to admit that they support late term abortion", which is the topic of discussion.