TheBossesBosstoeverBoss
Redman2234

Having Complet control over time is the most overpowered superpower

TheBossesBosstoeverBoss has forfeited round #2.

TheBossesBosstoeverBoss

Pro

Welcome to my Debate. Today we shall be debating about if time dominates over all. I say yes but I would like to know if something is more powerful than control over time (And you can't use time control and something else). For the first round I would just like for my opponent to give something more powerful than time.

Brief Summary
1. Present Point
2. Show powerfulness of trait.
3. Show how it dominates
4. Refutation and counteraction
Redman2234

Con

Now I will debate that there are things more powerful then time. Since I assume that this is real life powers and not based on comics in which the power more powerful than time

The ability to break the laws oh physics
Posted by zookdook1 4 months ago
zookdook1
Nah, metapotence is more powerful.

"Oh, your power says you can freeze time? No it doesn't. Also, you don't exist any more. What? I'm supposed to be frozen? No thanks."

metapotence is basically the ability to ignore rules. ALL of them.
Posted by vivospeed 4 months ago
vivospeed
shivaay movie details are given below..
http://moviebeat.in...
http://moviebeat.in...
Posted by MagicAintReal 4 months ago
MagicAintReal
Are we debating what's more powerful than time or what power is more powerful than complete control over time?
Posted by TheBenC 4 months ago
TheBenC
Every power has a counter. For example, being invisible is a counter to time travel. If a time traveler's enemy cannot ever be seen, he can sneak up on the timey wimey and slit his throat.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I'd assume he means you freeze time, thus everyone, from moving except yourself. I agree that this is the most overpowered single ability (manipulation of reality is basically all abilities combined). You just stop time, beat up the opponent, unfreeze time, and they're dead.
Posted by WolfOfRome 4 months ago
WolfOfRome
Can you specify where the person stands as they have control over time? Is it in a specific time period, or is it completely outside of time?

I'd say existing in the 4th or 5th dimension. You can control time, space, be God basically. Unless that's what you'd call a person controlling all time, of course.
Posted by vi_spex 4 months ago
vi_spex
unlimited speed and size