The_Legend27
Pence27

Having a broken bone is fun

The_Legend27

Pro

It is funnn cause people sign your cast and you get signatures on your cast, you alsocget a lot of attention and adda ladies i love it peace out bruh yeh boii dank mems
Pence27

Con

It is not fun to brake a bone. From personal experience, I know. I broke my ankle this past year in a football scrimmage and it ruined my season. I did not get to start. Nobody will think you are cool if you broke a bone because it doesn't really make a difference. Oh no! Poor Jimmy! After a week nobody really cares and other people have the burden of carrying books for you. And what if you don't have a cast. I had a boot and nobody could sign that. And the very last point is, having crutches. Since I had to use crutches personally, it was very hard to get around. You can't hang out with your friends or do anything. It also changed my ankle forever. Neither ankle will ever be the same.
The_Legend27

Pro

This debate is not about the pain of the breakage itself, but just the aftermath of the breakage in about a week after the breakage.
Pence27

Con

Well, in a week after the break, you get used to it but it is still hard to get around and puts you out of many activities.
The_Legend27

Pro

Maybe so, but you get a lot of attention. Sports practices are exhausting, you get a free break with a broken arm. The bone will also grow back stronger than ever, so there's that too.
Pence27

Con

Your bone may get stronger, but we are talking about the period when the arm is broken. Getting out of sports activities may not always be a good thing. For example, if you are an eight grade star and you break your arm, you may lose your scholarship.

Attention isn't always good either. You may be in a depressed state and don't want anyone near you.

Overall, breaking a bone isn't good. It isn't good for your health, or your mentality. It ruins your present living an any activities your in.
Posted by Pence27 10 months ago
Pence27
Come on The_Legend27 post your argument!