bekragina
Diirez

Having a child outside of marriage. Agree o disagree?

Diirez

bekragina

Con

It is not right way of creating family. Child should born only after marriage of his parents. Then it will be stable.
Diirez

Pro

With the small amount of characters I'm allowed to type, I will debate that having a child outside of marriage isn't as bad as my opponet thinks.
Marriage is a manmade thing, without children outside of marriage, humanity wouldn't of evolved nor surrived as a species. Secondly, how is it bad for a child? The parent isn't teching the kid how to hate marriage or love, the parent just had something go wrong. If anything, the parent could use their situation as an example for the child as to what not to do. It is better to have the child growing up with parents who aren't married, a parent not around or seeing both parents at seperate times than it is to have the parents be in a unhappy marriage constantly fighting and being sad.
bekragina

Con

If you accept the situation soberly, it is clear that a child born in the family, will instinctively understand that it was expected that he coveted. He will not feel slighted harm other children. Even if the parents are not happy together, in nature have the right mom and dad under one roof. I'm not talking about all the people.I believe that every unborn child has the right to a loving family, a stable and constant.
Diirez

Pro

If you will begin to use psychology of the child's mind, you must provide evidence. Without evidence, the argument is invalid. Besides, occurs in nature? Marriage isn't a natural thing. When's the last time you saw a dog or spider get married?
bekragina

Con

About child psychology, everything is clear. Even to a child that is understandable. Opponents are respected, it is not a spider or a dog. It's about humanity. A man and woman are made for each other. For a family. To continue the healthy kind. Healthy children - this is a welcome child, which has two high-grade parents.
Diirez

Pro

Humanity is linked to every life, because every species and life has evolved. Humanity is still part of nature. Besides the fact, you failed to provide evidence for your psychology arguments, therefore, you're arguments are opinions and nothing more. The whole "made for each other" thing is debatable and shouldn't be considered an actual argument. You've also failed to prove that having a child outside of marriage would make a unhealthy child. I've seen a lot of healthy and happy children who weren't born with married parents. Therefore, you have failed to meet the burden of proof needed on your side. I erg you, to vote Pro.
Posted by BrooklynHaze 4 years ago
BrooklynHaze
Opinion from experience.

Correction, It's not the human way of raising a family. One parent can be capable of raising a child, but you have not and possibly will not meet more than 1 person who could do it to par. Most cases of success in this area has had supporting factors allowing it to be a success.

I'll vouch by saying, my single parent was not intelligent enough to educate me to life, thus it took me longer to align myself and learn.

Most parents are not smart enough even with their experience, this is why more than one parent is ideal since two minds are working a successful human instead of one.
Posted by kristina.shyn 4 years ago
kristina.shyn
I support Smurfik 's idea.Because it is very important to have comprehensive upbringing from mothers' as well as Rom fathers. Each of them has specific impact on their child. While a child is growing up he explore the world around him ,and what is more important is that his fundamental personal qualities born based on the people around him. I believe that every sex has unique specific features that should be dominated to their child. I have many friends (males) who was growing up without father and I can say that they really need in support from males side. Of course they love their mothers and thankful to them , but still their mothers can't replace male education. So, it is very important to increase the percentage of full families in order to grow up strong and mental sane new generation, future of our country.
Posted by Smurfik 4 years ago
Smurfik
I'm against having a child outside of marriage. Because, as you know, family plays an important role in our life. I suppose the marriage connects couples much firmer and to think over the question about having a child inside and outside of the marriage, obviously that children should exist in prosperous childhood and that is better to have a child being married.
Vote Placed by Nimbus328 4 years ago
Nimbus328
bekraginaDiirezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Marriage is a man made thing and does not occur in nature.