TheEnergyHippo
GDawg

Having a girlfriend before 18 is worse than having one 18+

TheEnergyHippo

TheEnergyHippo

Pro

Hello I would like to debate that having a girlfriend when you are under 18 (in most cases) is worse than having one when you are more mature and smarter.
GDawg

Con

bro i kinda get u and stuf but it is practicin and can make u more social and stuf its like gettin ur first job when ur 22 u aint ganna have experience so they shuld start to understand relationships more so they dun lose that girl at 18+ but i agree it is distractin and stuf
TheEnergyHippo

Pro

I have seen the past debates of my oponent and I claim that he is a troll. However I will make an argument and if his next argument is the same like the first one I will close the debate.

I would like to point out that by relationships before 18 you don't learn any experience for your future life simpily because when you pass 18 you start slowly to leave the puberty and becoming a real mature man/woman. Having a girlfriend/boyfriend before 18 is just kissing, going out together and sometimes even sex. I don't think any of these is giving you any experience and sex on that age can be really dangerous. Since relationships on that age are not so long when she dumps you, you can fall into a depression.
GDawg

Con

u do learn stuff u learn how to be more confident and understand women i dont see the issues with it happening it is like not having friends then trying to just make them when ur an adult somtimes people marry their high school girlfriend/boyfriend if they didnt hook up before they wouldnt even be able to be married
TheEnergyHippo

Pro

I pointed out in my last argument that people change a lot when they pass the puberty. And I don't see a good reason that if two people don't get hooked up before, they won't be able to get married. Also there are almost no cases I have seen on the internet and in real life that people from high school end up to be married.
GDawg

Con

ur right they are not fully developed but then ur arguement should be they should be in relationships at like 23 because ur not fully developed until then so i just think its good to socialize with girls because you get experience and my friend that is younger then 18 is deeply in love with his gf because they naturally clicked so u would be insanely ignorant to say that people in high school dont ever get married
TheEnergyHippo

Pro

You are correct that people are not fully developed until 18. Yet I don't think that your friend will marry her because like I said your friend will change a lot. Like I said in my past arguments, you can't get any experience from early age relationships.
GDawg

Con

no ur wrong ur not fully developed until ur early twenties and people do change but sometimes they dont and they marry. so being older then 18 would be preferred because you can do more things older but to say that being younger would not mean anything is the most ignorant thing ive heard in a while. since this insulting idiot is delusional into such idiotic statments vote me
Posted by GDawg 4 years ago
GDawg
It actually depends on the individual. Your logic would mean that I am as smart as Albert Einstein because, he was white as I am too.
Posted by leojm 4 years ago
leojm
*Change Girlfriend to boyfriend.* absolutely. Guys are so immature till they get in their early 20's. Girls mature faster than guys do. That's why I have always dated guys older than me. Until resent.
Posted by GDawg 4 years ago
GDawg
Choice*
Posted by TheEnergyHippo 4 years ago
TheEnergyHippo
MrJosh is completely right about this but I had to work on his arguments :/ so I had no other choise
Posted by GDawg 4 years ago
GDawg
Wow lol, I'm just messing around stop being such a stupid crybaby. I'm actually answering questions properly so I've only been a troll for like a day. I didn't take this debate that serious so hopefully you win because your personality is unreasonably serious.
Posted by TheEnergyHippo 4 years ago
TheEnergyHippo
I contacted a moderator I am waiting for response.
Posted by GDawg 4 years ago
GDawg
i thought we were cool nope looks like ur a backstabber douche
Posted by Patriotgames8 4 years ago
Patriotgames8
This guy GDawg is a waste of this forum/air..I advise all not to accept a debate from him..he is an ignorant "Troll" I Thank Hippo and the others for informing me of similar issues with GDawg..perhaps the moderator should be contacted? I am new to this.
Vote Placed by MrJosh 4 years ago
MrJosh
TheEnergyHippoGDawgTied
Reasons for voting decision: I wanted to give PRO arguments, especially since CON was trolling, but he didn't really make his case. He claimed that having a girlfriend after age 18 is better than having one before age 18, but his arguments didn't support that claim; they simply pointed out differences between relationships, now why one is better than the other. Also, no claims by either party were supported with any sources, so its all just wild claims and speculation.
Vote Placed by Fictional_Truths1 4 years ago
Fictional_Truths1
TheEnergyHippoGDawgTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was a troll and his arguments were barely legible.