RicheyWentz
Desertice

Having a penis is better than having a vagina

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

RicheyWentz

Pro

First of all you can pee standing up or sitting down, and you do not have to wipe a penis after you pee. You save more time and sitting down you litterally have to get lower to the ground, symbolic of women's inferiority to men.

2nd a penis would be a vagina in a fight as it can grow several times larger and be as hard as a sword.

Blood coming out of the penis every month does not exist, but it does for poor saps with vaginas.
Desertice

Con

How can you say so?
God has created every organ to serve a purpose. We( you and I) are males so we are comfortable with our penis but you should not term vagina as inferior to Penis. That is very negative Thinking because it is the same place from where we came out to see this beautiful world. You cannot insult women like that. what debate you have started? You are really inferior to women when it comes to intellect, I am sure about it. Women should be respected and your debate indirectly is disrespectful towards them which I didn't like . That is the reason behind my entering in this debate .
RicheyWentz

Pro

You use God as an example that I should respect women, but God himself does not. I can insult women because men are superior to women, it is in the bible.
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

But that is not up for debate. What's up for debate is that a penis is better than a vagina. You claim we came out of vaginas, but this is optional, for one can have a C-section done. But without a penis, there can be no childbirth. Yes, there are sperm doners, but that sperm came from a penis! I also still advocate my first round arguement as you have not countered them, so you probably agree with me.

Vote pro!
Desertice

Con

Men use religious text to show their dominance. I am from a Hindu community where also religious texts are misrepresented by Male priests to show their dominance. But if you carefully read them Shakti the Female form of God is the supreme power. Now as You are a christian I also respect your beliefs but God is neither Male nor Female he just keeps on changing forms. He is formless and Idols what we worship are just his incarnations. I agree with you that we men have to face less trouble because of our anatomy but going too far and bringing up this superiority thing is not right. Let us enjoy our penis and our life but should also be sensitive towards the opposite sex. Don't be so rude to win an argument. I hope you change your opinion someday. Now your c-section and other points that for sperm you need a penis and all that .First all over the world c-section is avoided if you can have a normal delivery and even if you have a c-section than you still need a vagina to send the sperm. Now if we start discussing scientific exception which don't need vaginas then even may be one day you don't need penis and even frozen sperm. Tissue from female body could be used to reproduce again.This is not about finding loopholes or a contest but about being sensitive. Anyway friend thanks for adding me as your friend. I hope we will develop a healthy relationship here on debate.org. Thanks.
RicheyWentz

Pro

Fair enough, I have no other arguements.
Desertice

Con

Then I think the issue seems to be resolved and we will enjoy being men and our comfortable anatomy without trying to show it's superiority. so friend We are happy with our penis and let girls flaunt their vagina's.
Posted by Rockylightning 6 years ago
Rockylightning
Best final argument ever written.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro essentially concedes in the final round.
Vote Placed by Rockylightning 6 years ago
Rockylightning
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro: DOn't give up.
Vote Placed by kohai 6 years ago
kohai
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Poor effort from pro
Vote Placed by darkkermit 6 years ago
darkkermit
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro states "Fair enough, I have no other arguements." I consider this a concession on his part.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Effort by Con but did not well address a fairly weak argument.
Vote Placed by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
RicheyWentzDeserticeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro basically gave up.