DickyThreeToes
pineapple_conundrum

Having less toes will not change your life significantly

Challenge Expired or Declined
pineapple_conundrum either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are DickyThreeToes, login to see your options.
Updated: 7 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

DickyThreeToes

Pro

In The years I have experienced this, so called conundrum, I have found out many things. In my knowledge, having less of these extremities doesn't matter. Know you shall say many things like you cannot balance as well, and many things like that. But with my years of experience, I can walk as easily as anyone else and balance on surfboards and things like that. There may not be many pros to this, but the argument is that losing these extremities will not affect your balance. I am just a normal person in this daily life we all live through, and the loss of these toes has not changed me in anyway apart from looks.