opinionatedSloth
ViceRegent

Health care should be free (everywhere)

opinionatedSloth

Pro

The right to getting proper care is a right, how efficient that right is another matter. Thus, people should have access to free health care, no insurance, just go to the clinic and get yourself patched up. Moreover, this also counts for accidents, and not getting broke after.
ViceRegent

Con

Is it now? So you have a right to enslave people to pay for your healthcare? Where do you fools get these immoral ideas?
opinionatedSloth

Pro

How is that a burden on tax payers? The allocation of tax should be properly accounted for to help the working class/students. Moreover, instead of spending a lot of money on the armed forces for example (America), there should be government operated hospitals/clinics that cater for medical emergencies/check-ups or so what have you, for free. This idea is not bizarre, tons of countries in Europe and other continents (where there really is the bloody "American dream") have free health care. Don't look at Greece or Italy (cause they're bankrupt), but look at the UK, Germany, Sweden, Iceland. Norway, Spain, France, Malta etc. where the health care is free. On the other hand, citizens that have free health care are usually more content with their lives and in turn they have more money to sustain themselves instead of having to pay for medical insurance. Thus is it possible to have free health care without increasing taxes, because by using the funds properly, the government would be able to take a more direct helpful role on people's lives instead of institutionalizing everything.
ViceRegent

Con

Stealing my earnings, which is tantamount to enslaving me, is not a burden of me? You are not only a thief, but a reprobate thief. And, of course, being a thief, you want to disarm people. And no, thievery is quite a common idea, but grossly immoral nevertheless. Can you please explain me your moral justification for your desire to steal from your neighbors?
opinionatedSloth

Pro

As I have already said, this is not a bizarre idea, many countries have free health care. How is it immoral? People are able to go to hospital for free (governmental not private) in many countries, hospitals aren't only built on tax payer money, they get other sources of income as well. Henceforth, if there is a proper allocation of tax, thereby funding sectors that actually need the money and which are important such as health care, people would be able to receive free health care. If you are wealthy enough to afford private institutes, then that's good for you. However, many of us will need to use the hospital some day e.g. on our deathbed, accidents, births etc. so this is NOT theft because everyone gets sick, therefore you'd be able to go to the clinic because you have a cold and not have to pay money which you could have used for other things.

THIS IS NOT THEFT.
ViceRegent

Con

This issue is not whether the idea is bizarre, but the fact that it is immoral, for it is premised and theft and slavery. Until you can justify the stealing of my money and labor without my consent to pay for your healthcare, you are nothing but a reprobate.
Posted by foxxhajti 1 year ago
foxxhajti
How am I hating on "my fellow man"?
I pay my taxes, others benefit from them, others pay taxes and I benefit from them as well. Everyone needs a helping hand. It's an investment for the future.
It's just like welfare. When I retire I'd want to get welfare.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Well, I gave this mentally ill, tyrant wanabe three chances to justify her hate of her fellow man and he/she/it could not. I am done with this one.
Posted by foxxhajti 1 year ago
foxxhajti
While you are entitled to your own funds, the government already takes our taxes. Free healthcare can benefit the citizens in a society, it's an investment in the future. If you truly hate this entire thing, then stop paying your taxes or something since you seem to have a stick up your *ss. We already pay taxes, so we deserve to get something in return.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
I will give you one last chance to answer my inquiry before I accept that you lack the intellectual mojo and honesty to deal with it and let you go:

My idea of social justice is this: I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you not agree? If not, why not and tell me how much of my earnings are your entitled to take without my consent?
Posted by foxxhajti 1 year ago
foxxhajti
In our society we normally pay taxes. For the taxes we pay to contribute to the government, we deserve to get free healthcare.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Yo, mentally ill tyrant, deal with this:

My idea of social justice is this: I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you not agree? If not, why not and tell me how much of my earnings are your entitled to take?
Posted by foxxhajti 1 year ago
foxxhajti
This is the definition of slavery:
http://www.dictionary.com...
1) the condition of a slave; bondage.
2) the keeping of slaves as a practice or institution.
3) a state of subjection like that of a slave.
4) severe toil; drudgery.

Let's see the definition of slave now:
1) a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.
2) a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person.
3) a drudge.
http://www.dictionary.com...

Your working rates wouldn't be changing with free healthcare. You wouldn't be anyone's property.

Theft:
The act of stealing; the wrongful taking and carrying away of the personal goods or property of another; larceny.
http://www.dictionary.com...
It isn't wrongful taking. No one is stealing from anyone.

Liberty:
1) freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
2) freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.
3) freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.
4) etc.
http://www.dictionary.com...
I don't see how free healthcare takes your liberty away. With that logic, you shouldn't even pay your taxes.

I'm not the reprobate here. You're so unbelievably uncultured that you have to call a person mentally ill to try to boost your arguments. Oustandingly disrespectful. If you can't discuss an ordinary debate without insulting a person, like a civilized person, get off this website, it's not the place for you.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Basic stuff = slavery, stealing and tyranny are really good for you. ROFL
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
The fact that the government already steals and enslaves and takes away liberty is not justification to increase tyranny. Surely you have something better than this?