Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

roblox is a bad game for noibs

biggestdoy
toastyspaghetti

i think roblox is ab afd game because ur loiterally a frikicking block andcwhy would you want to be a lego block man like i sdont get it also the games are for girls li,ke i dont want to adopt a cute baby i want to kiol pirates and stuff its so boring man ur dumb...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Chocolate Milk Should not be in school

Endurance
Minddagger

Chocolate Milk Should not be served in school It has high sugar and high fat....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Depression Should Be Illegal

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Let us debate that depression should be illegal. Here is how it will work: Round 1: Acceptance Rounds 2/3: Debate Here we go! Number 4!...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Financial on magic ring ,lost love spells marriage spells call me usa south africa +27614364221

proffharry
MRAAJ

ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE .. /TRIED LEFT AND RIGHT WITH OUT SUCCESS HERE IS YOUR HELP +27614364221 uk canada usa cyprus has got a good reputation from all over Africa and for so many years SAME DAY RESULT ,And here are some of his workings -. REPLY ME WITH YOU FULL CONTACTS EMAIL AND TELL NUMBER ) YOU WILL BE HELPED +27614364221 or email Bring back Lost love spells. With powers of the spells Money spells. Job promotion spells Attraction spells. Divorce spells. Spell...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

mandatory vaccination

scorepit
lannan13

Mandatory vaccinations are wrong. You can't force people to have a needle stuck in them and to be given vaccinations. Those sort of things you can't enforce on people. The idea that this is more beneficial to overall public health is a bit exaggerated. I don't take flu shots and i've hardly ever gotten the flu. And it's never been too serious....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should the whole world be subject to mandatory vaccinations like California - even Adults?

CatalyticConvertersRule
Karolenc22

I think it's a bad idea and can cause many problems!!!!!!!...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is the expectation of masculinity in men causing issues for men& 1 of the reasons high sucide rate

kjam
Professor14

is the pressures on men to be masculine causing issues for mens mental health from a young age men are conditioned to not show emotions e.g when they fall they are often responded to by comments like "man up" or "boys don't cry" where as girls would most likely get hugs and kisses to make it better are we a nation conditioning our sons to not speak about there emotions? and is the pressure on men to be big strong causing men to feel inadequate leading to high suicide rate ?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Dissociative Identity Disorder is Real

Arganger
masse

FollowerofChrist1955 is the only one I want accepting this. For voters: http://www.debate.org/debates/Dissociative-Identity-Disorder-is-Real/1/ I forgot about the debate as my memory sucks. I am re challenging you as to finish the debate. The idea of everything being "Unspecified Mental illness" as I said before, just doesn't allow for proper treatment. And you are very off topic. I have been in the mental health system for years as a client, and can tell you that though some people...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should medical personnel just stop treatment because the pt asks which will lead to their death?

bjimenez88
NOTHISISPATRICK

If a patient is dying and want to stop doing treatment, i believe that a patient does not have the right to give up because patients will always give up before they even realize that they are about to get better. depression sets in along with the feeling of hopelessness....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Addiction of all kinds is a choice

JacksonM123
Leaning

Although addicts of all kinds make that conscious decision to go ahead and do some heroin or drink alcohol or do whatever fuels their addiction, they don't really have a legitimate choice, because addiction is so strong that it cannot be overcome with simple willpower, except for EXTREMELY rare cases. The drug is really strong and it affects the levels of certain chemicals in your brain, such as dopamine and serotonin, which are essentially the chemicals that tell your brain to be happy. The aff...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago