Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

On balance, children should be vaccinated.

Ernold
malthelate

PrefaceI have worked in healthcare for a decade now and find that the anti-vaccination crowd has become a small but booming voice in the industry. I am genuinley interested in a cultered debate on the issue and would love an engaging and academic contest.There is a 48 hour response time on this debate. Please consider before accepting.Full TopicOn balance, children should be vaccinated.

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)?

TessaVs
DrIVanHopekins

I think that the drinking age is right at this age. The comas are less then before the drinking age got higher...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Euthanasia should be legalized worldwide

A7
Festerjester

Euthanasia is the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma. The incentive to go ahead with Euthanasia would be to relieve the pain and suffering of a patient diagnosed with an incurable disease. Somehow terminal illness is always associated with the final stages of cancer. There are many kinds of incurable diseases ranging from the final stages of a Malignant Cancer to something as mild as Asthma (can also be severe, but for t...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should medicine that used to cure cancer being test on animals before testing on patient?

Dr.bullshit
FllippR

The medicine that being test in this topic will post harm on human body and cure dangerous illness at the same time . And animals testing can reduce the dangerous of drugs but the medicine will also induce enormous pain to animals ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Prolifer or not?

Life.i
TheUnexaminedLife

I am for pro-life 100% and here's why: -The fetus is actually living because the definition of a fetus is unborn human baby more than eight after weeks conception and their heart starts beating on the THIRD week. -I find it as murder since the baby (or Fetus) is already ALIVE when the abortion happens. -Rape victims who got abortions usually have more troubles put onto them. -Getting an abortion is NOT going to change anything about being raped expect you won't get a baby, you've still been...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should cats be declawed?

Feathermoon111
David_Debates

In my opinion cats should not be declawed. Declawing is a surgery that amputates the claw from the bone which will never grow back. What do you think?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Abortion

Rejuvinatedghost
duiven

Abortion. Many argue that it is immoral.That the unborn has a right to live. Many forget that the choice for the termination of a pregnancy shouldn't be according to a personal belief,but according to what the mother wants.A fetus is alive,it is.But a woman's right to her body is greater than an unborn cluster of cells.Sure,life matters,but animals live.Bacteria live.Fungal clusters live.Why should a cluster of cells leeching from a woman's nutrients have more right than the Mother herself.An u...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

teacher should poses weapons during a class

kyleboyer21
papadoi1

yeah but if a shooter came in a school, what would you do sit in a corner and hop you don't get shoot .if you got a firearm you could take him out before he\she shoots any one...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Gelatin: Is it good or bad for you?

Shannykirk
Sonofcharl

So I'm not going to really take a side yet, but I would like people to share their opinions and evidence on this topic. General knowledge, is that gelatin is made of animal bones, and is used in products such as jello, shampoos, and face masks. Through my search, I have seen some websites say that it has health benefits, meanwhile, other sources that will argue multiple things wrong with it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should You Eat Noodles? (Important Topic)

DebatePare
Logiq

Noodles contain lots of Parabens, Synthetic colors, Fragrance, Phthalates, Triclosan, Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) / Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Formaldehyd, Toluene, etc. These are also chemicals included in shampoo. They are very harmful to eat. Some people add other chemicals so you don't get sick right after you eat, but you can get a high fever and sick after a month or so, if you eat it almost every week or every 3 days. I encourage you all not to eat noodles every 2, 3, 4, 5, days, or e...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago