Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should candy be sold in school vending machines?

yanagurl136
EXOPrimal

I think that it is really up to the students how they want to eat and so the schools shouldn't take away all the candy from the vending machines....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is McDonald's Racist?

Debateboy69
Debating_Horse

Shiz boy you already know this shiz is racist they be handing me a McNapkin, but I can't even get a McShut the fuzz up and I'm white....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should teenagers have access to abortion?

yanagurl136
bigdave

Abortion is never something that should be decided for a young woman by someone else. It is an extremely personal thing and with Trump attempting to block it for some people, it is no longer so personal. Just because you are under the age of eighteen does not change the fact that you still deserve respect and dignity. If she is raped or a victim of incest or for practically any reason at all, she should still have the right to a legal and safe abortion....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

JD15
sengejuri

I am FOR Abortion. Abortion should be legal at all points during pregnancy. I believe a woman has the right to decide what to do with HER body. A fetus is not a human being when it is conceived; I believe it is considered a human being and is given all the rights we have when it leaves the womb and enters the world. Abortion is not murder because the baby is not a person yet! Abortion should be legal in every case, such as when having the baby will kill the mother, or even if the baby is just...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

EXOPrimal
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Debate Settings10,000 Character arguments72 Hour argument time14 Day VotingOpponent must have completed 1 debate, this is to avoid a new member accepting then freezing the debate, if you have not completed one debated and wish to accept this debate please message me or leave a commentComplete TopicShould Abortion be all...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Sale of Cigarettes and Tobacco Products Should be Banned- Speed debate

Arganger
byaka2013

This is a speed debate, you will have ten minutes to post an argument, and you only have 500 characters.You will be arguing against a ban on tobacco products.Please try to use a size of at least three to make your argument more readable.Go right into your first argument. ...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should GMOs be banned? Are they good or bad?

WhiteWolfBlackMoon
atjacobmajor

Should GMOs be banned? I think that they should. They cause many enviromental problems and are bad for human health....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should GMOs be banned?

WhiteWolfBlackMoon
Emilrose

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

Iisabelljj
Hawkers4lyfe

Abortion should be illegal because you are killing a human person. It should be only used for rape causes...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion Should Be Illegal

SugarShibe
byaka2013

The first round is for my opponent to accept my challenge. I am going to argue in favor of illegality of abortion in cases other than ones in which the health of the mother and/or baby are at risk, or cases in which the mother was raped. The second round is to present our arguments and explain why we are for & against the illegality of abortion. The third and fourth rounds will be to refute arguments made in the previous rounds....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago