Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

Jammie
Coveny

I deliberately left the topic of this debate broad, to avoid contrived and un-passionate arguments. If you are firmly pro-choice, and are passionate about the so called right to choice, then I encourage you to debate me. If you choose to accept, then simply tell me you accept as your first argument, and then we can start. Good luck....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Should we stop making drugs for people?

MaxAttackhero
Palikoi

Drugs are the cause of many academical failure and it makes people go insane, which causes people to harm, rape abuse and get other people addicted. It tears down families as well. Also, people drive their car recklessly, which hurts other people if they crash into other cars. It also can kill people. There should not be any drugs in the world....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should we boycott Pyeongchang olympics by Koreans eating dogs??

Bryson3327
AmericanGirlDoll

I think we dont have to boycott Pyeongchang olympics by Koreans eating dogs. Actually dog meat is their own culture. ...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is sunscreen a medication?

SUPMON
sboss18

No it shouldnt I mean its a nessicary thing to have and what if you couldnt have it because it was a medication your parents wouldnt let you get and you got a huge sunburn think about that kids ...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion

Jammie
MaximumRide879

Debating Period
17 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are potatoes the best vegetables?

Debest
asox44

Yes, I think potatoes are amazing for your health and really deserve more love. Just think of all the things you can do with potatoes. You can make french fries, potato chips, mashed potatoes, and you can also mix the potatoes with other healthy vegetables to make a wondrous meal! Potato salad, hash browns, etc.. You can also make those out of the other kinds of potatoes! So, in conclusion, in my opinion, potatoes are the best vegetables. Ever....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Physician Assisted Suicide or Euthanasia Should Be Made Legal in America

AutisticSquirrel
BorderlinePharmaceuticals

Physician-assisted suicide, also known as euthanasia, should be made legal in the United States because it many cases in is in the patient's best interest. Many painful, terminal conditions exist that lead to long-term suffering and severely effect the quality of life. Life is sacred, yes, but when that life is blind, deaf, paralyzed, unable to swallow, and seizing uncontrollably then there is nothing "sacred" about it. Physician assisted suicide would be handled in a similar way to a DNR legall...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Med-tech or not?

healthcaretech
Sonofcharl

Medical technology is very important for society, as it helps increase our life span. We can innovate new equipment or machinery to avoid fatal deaths and treat new or old diseases....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Overweight people cannot be beautiful.

npt2
beth.star

All over the world I hear stories about people making claims that "people should be comfortable in their own skin". This is true- up to a point. Fat acceptance is a relatively new movement that says people are beautiful no matter their size- even if that is morbidly obese and overweight. When you are morbidly obese, you are unhealthy and disrespect yourself and those around you. You can not be beautiful and overweight....

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gym in school everday

Jammeryrner
passwordstipulationssuck

Students should be have gym everday to stay healthy....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago