Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

If Gender is subjective, then it has no practical usage

NKaloms
Overhead

A contentious issue today is gender identification. Many individuals no longer believe that gender is binary and is instead on a spectrum. If this is so, and gender is subjective to this or that person, then I propose that gender no longer has any practical usage and we should get rid of "gender" altogether and instead use only our biological sex to identify our human species, male and female. My opponent's goal in this debate is to prove that if gender is subjective, it still has practical...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Is Gender is binary or fluid?

NKaloms
Bill_Henly

A contentious issue today is gender identification. Many individuals no longer believe that gender is binary and is instead on a spectrum. For this debate, I will argue that gender is synonymous with biological sex and is therefore binary. My opponent's goal is to prove that gender is not binary and is instead on a spectrum. Terms: Sex - the fundamental distinction, found in most species of animals and plants, based on the type of gametes produced by the individual and its chromosomes....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Make Me Horny.

missjones
Emilrose

Yeah, you read right. If you think this is a violation off DDO regulations you're wrong - I looked into it. This is a perfectly adequate thing to debate. If you think this is "dirty" or "wrong" then go back to bed in your gay Christmas pyjamas with the nightlight on. I bet you can't make me horny. I've give this debate four rounds so that should be ample time to prove yourself. Good luck....

Debating Period
19 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Abortion be Legal?

EqualityForeverAndEver
Shad0wXx

Hello! Welcome to my first debate in a long time. My View: Abortion should be legal in all 50 states of the United States of America. Making abortion illiegal is not the duty of the government. What a person chooses to do with their own bodies should not be controlled by the government. If abortion is illegal, then women's bodily autonomy is violated. In countries where abortion is legal, there are far fewer deaths from unsafe abortions. When abortion was legalized in the USA, deaths...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Mankind is causing the hurricanes

WilliamBeatt14
usernameusernameusername

I believe that humans are causing the hurricanes through Global Warming. The CO2 produced by factories and other industrial complexes traps sunlight inside of the atmosphere. This leads to water temps. rising causing more hurricanes and also the ice at the polar zone smelting. When winds, normally at Africa collide with cold winds it causes wind to gather up and in this case, the high water temps causes hurricanes that then gain velocity and strength....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

Partywithtom
passwordstipulationssuck

You know the subject. I'm for you're against. Bring out the gloves. Note: first debate on here...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should we have food allergy free zones and treat people with food allergies with care??

hwang710
Arganger

People have food allergies and we need to be considerate about it by having food allergy free zones and take better care of people who have one. I am for this because as many as 15 million people, including me, have food allergies. This is very dangerous because many people can die because it can cause asphyxiation and dangerous rashes. According to a study released in 2013 by the Centers for Disease Control and prevention, food allergies among children increased by a shocking percentage of appr...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should women have to pay for feminine products?

juli.marie00
DNehlsen

I believe that women shouldn't have to pay for feminine products. The companies are basically saying that they want to make money off of us because we have no choice but to buy them or get blood in clothes....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Euthanasia

Arganger
Xyakori

You go first. Be aware that I have strong opinions on it, and though I will try not to get worked up, I still could....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

People who abuse drugs and alcohol should be denied access to intensive care units.

courtneynicholls
uppitynumber

People who abuse drugs and alcohol should be denied access to intensive care units....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago