Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Why America has the best healthcare system in the world.

alexandra99
distraff

America has the best healthcare in the world from access to technology....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Smoking is inherently violent/child abuse

ButImNotWrong
E630209

Smoking cigarettes is inherently violent especially in the company of children who have no other options or the legal ability to move out. I'm not going to bother providing sources because it's just common knowledge that it causes all sorts of health issues even before the child is born. If you poison someone's drink, that's murder. If you hit someone, shoot, someone that's violence. And so is slowly destroying someone's pulmonary functions. against their will. A surgeon general report h...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Fee build a Tomatofield

Luigi1
pieterlangenberg

I think she should build a tomatofield to make Annalisa happy...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should a man sign away his custodial/financial rights if the woman wants a child but he doesn't?

rukata
puns

If a man wants the child from his partner (partner referring to a sexual partner), but a woman doesn't, she can have an abortion. It is her body, and she has every right to not go through 9 months of growing a fetus (the same as a parasite if it's unwanted) and labor. There's no reason why the woman's life and health should be less important than a clump of cells growing in her body. That being said, if a woman wants a child and a man does not, he will have to pay child support until that unw...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is it okay to be homophobic?

Fluffikins
HepEbolAids

I get finding that two people of the same gender may be gross to you. I'm afraid of bananas, actually. Phobias exist. I get it. But, you can't tell other people how to livetheir life, or say that 'they're going to hell'. Some gays aren't Christian, you know. Opponent, whoever you end up being, don't say anything with 'The Bible says...' or 'If the entire human race was gay...' because those are the argument everyone uses. Give me something original, please. I think it's perfectly okay to be an o...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

life support

stoplol
Bluemooncloud1

Okay the problem I have with your statement is that you even state in the beginning why taking them off is smart because a person who is brain dead is legally dead. There, you are contradicting yourself. Aside from that, you are trying to place a valid statement on 'what ifs' and 'maybe's' . im sorry, but thats technically not a valid argument so we don't know. People who usually go for life support are living in a world of ' rainbows and unicorns' and try to have hope and faith in the fact that...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

oakcrush
kkkkatie126

I disagree with your stance on abortion. I believe that there is not a valid reason to be able to abort the unborn child....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Poor people are most likely to get hair lice

princesskimbie
sboss18

I hate when you google "hair lice" and a bunch of articles come up saying how hair lice love clean hair so you shouldn't feel embarrassed that you have hair lice, because they love clean hair. And although it's probably true, I think it's bull because only ghetto/poor people have it. I'm just being honest. I have never seen a school with rich kids who have hair lice, it's usually in the ghetto or dirty people....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal

TheBeckettList
Wisdom8192

Recreational use of Marijuana is an ever-present issue in our time. With the recent voting in this election for the use of it in various states, this has resurfaced as an important issue. This debate is short, and will center on facts rather than fluff....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is home-made food better than junk food?

oknirell
H3LLBORN

I think Yes. Home made food is better for the following reasons. First of all I want to say about overweight. If u will eat a lot of fast food u will be OVERWEIGHT, because any junk food has a lot of fats. Besides this junk food have a lot of additives like artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago