Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should women be allowed to have abortions?

feramortis
FutureFeynman

Con will begin the argument supporting prolife. i will rebuttle with prochoice. Cite sources at the end of your post....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should gay people be allowed to donate blood?

feramortis
iron31393

Should gay people be allowed to donate blood?This controversy does not only apply to those who identify as gay, bisexual, et cetera- but to men who engage (or have engaged in the past) in sexual intercourse with men. (MSM) Due to the aids and HIV outbreak in the LGBT community in years past, many MSM are not allowed to donate blood- rooting from the stereotype of HIV, hepatitus B and hepatitus C being common amongst LGBT communities. Some who recieve blood donations also refuse to tak...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should we allow researchers to continue creating designer babies?

baileyboo500
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

We should not allow researchers to continue creating designer babies because to many religious people they are going against the works of god by creating a "fake" child. Religious people believe that by changing the unborn child's genes you're taking away the unborn babies individuality. I believe that we will be creating a gap in society because not only can only rich people afford this procedure but we are also creating a possibility of damaging the gene pool. We can take away diseases but tha...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Bekfast

Danis427
mcdonjac

Bekfast is good and nutritious. just dont make your cholesterol go through the roof...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should people own pets

NoahJames2
xxLunnarisxx

I think people should not have pets because you are taking them from their families and homes....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

chicken

micahl
Pandanelephant2001

is chicken helping to educate our students? is chicken good?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Does size matter?

ItAllMatters
Whistle

It does. I've been judged in the past on it. We need this to be ended. We are judged based on what we were born with. My point; bad. I'd like to express that we are all different. Originality is a good thing. I started this to allow others to express how they feel, agreeing with my points of view. Any arguments?...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

There are only two Genders

Smiggles
somerandomvideocreator

There are only two genders(in humans), attempt to disprove something that's already been proven, attempting to prove that there are more two genders or sexes is like trying to prove that the earth is a dinosaur....

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

This house supports abortion

JamesGup
bendoyle2002

First I want to establish that I will be focusing on the principle of abortion and thoroughly believe that the time when you can actually get an abortion should be decided by medical professionals and the women involved. You will hear some typical arguments from me, however I will involve some new 'out there' arguments and will put deep analysis into already well established ones as well. My first argument will be centered around the profound affect that a pregnancy can have on a woman's...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Does reading books help children have better health?

StarofWonder
KruelBotFeir

Bill Gates, one of the smartest and richest men in the world reads at least one chapter book a day....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago