Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

QueenMalfoy42
Kyro

Abortion should be legalized in all countries...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should abortion be legal?

cakerman
JimShady

Hello, Jim, and thank you for accepting my debate about this wildly controversial subject, first let's lay out some groundwork1. The first round can be your first argument round2. Religion stays out of this debate, it isn't viable to bring up in a morality argument3. We are not arguing if you can kill a fetus "days before birth", because not only does a minute percentage of people think that is okay, neither do it, it is not representative of the message...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The BELIEF in atheist DOGMA is a MENTAL DISORDER (AKA INSANITY):

Purushadasa
Biancardi

Preamble: Only a believer in atheist Dogma would be so demonic as to deny the existence of objective moral values. The atheist's position is clearly an irrational one: The atheist may as well make the claim, without evidence, that the Statue of Liberty doesn't exist because of lack of evidence, and be rightfully considered a lunatic. In reality, the belief in atheist Dogma is a mental disorder that should be treated with a good dose of competent psychological help. Because it fails as a wo...

Voting Period
52 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Children should be allowed to go on diets

behappy_love
NDECD1441

I think that children should not be allowed to go on diets because the children might get undersized than normal. Obese adults has to go on diets. But the problem gets a little complicated when you change the subject into a kid. Foods contain nutritions, fats, cholesterol, vitamins, and more, which help your body be balanced. But, if you limit these things and not make your children eat fats, they would get undersized than their age. They won't be able to act naturally, and also will have probl...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Belief in atheist Dogma is a Mental Disorder

Purushadasa
khalifvhasreturned

Only a believer in atheist Dogma would be so demonic as to deny the existence of objective moral values. The atheist's position is clearly an irrational one: The atheist may as well make the claim, without evidence, that the Statue of Liberty doesn't exist because of lack of evidence, and be rightfully considered a lunatic. In reality, the belief in atheist Dogma is a mental disorder that should be treated with a good dose of competent psychological help. Because it fails as a worldview to pr...

Voting Period
39 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Veganism Is Less Healthy Than Non-Veganism

Rational_Thinker9119
Cammy65329

I am going to argue that including animal products in one's diet is generally healthier than the alternative, and my opponent must argue that excluding animal products from one's diet is generally more healthy than the alternative. The first round is not for acceptance on my opponents behalf, but for my opponent to present arguments. In order to ensure we have the same amount of rounds to argue, in the last round my opponent will simply put: "..." Good luck....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Being Fat isn't Always Directly Linked to Being Unhealthy. You Can be FIT AND FAT at The Same Time.

Jocularly_Solemn
Masterful

My position on this debate is PRO, i.e. One can be fat and fit at the same time.Opponent's position should be CON, i.e. One cannot be fat and fit at the same time.Round 1 is acceptance. It would be much appreciated if one asks for my permission before one accepts this debate.Round 2 is main arguments.Round 3 is rebuttals.Round 4 is further arguments.<...

Voting Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should you circumcise your child?

AudreyAlways
nivac817

Circumcision is absolutely cruel and barbaric. Allow me to address the common defenses to this unreasonable practice before presenting my own reasons. 1. "It's hygenic" The foreskin is a natural part of your body that you have evolved to have over thousands of years. what makes it "dirty" or deserving of being amputated off of you? It's not hard to clean under the foreskin and before puberty, you shouldn't have to. Sure it makes it a tiny bit easier if you circumcise your child, but as Adam co...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

GMO's are safe

onlytwin
newarksonic33

Toxicology reports in many organisms provide evidence that suggests GMO's from multiple manufacturers are safe to consume. The notion that there is simply not enough long term data is false. The very few studies out there that claim GMO's are unsafe are flawed, from choosing mice that die of cancer in normal environments, to lack of validation methods, and of course just bad experimental design. To date not a single person has died as a result of consuming genetically modified food or acquir...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

It should be legal to have sex with animals

Masterful
LuciferWept

I believe that it should be legal to have sex with animals. I don't practice animal shagging, but I firmly believe that it can be both beneficial for the animals and for the people involved. Some animals are pretty cute though and while I personally wouldn't want to shag them, I'd be open to start some form of relationship at least on an emotional level, now if this relationship leads to a mutual desire for sex then I guess that's my exception and in that instance I would be liable to get dow...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago