alexmgoblue
G-g-ghost

Healthcare Shouldn't be Guaranteed for Every American

alexmgoblue

Pro

Healthcare shouldn't be guaranteed for everyone. It is something you earn and shouldn't have to be paid for by other people. Most people who need programs such as the Affordable Care Act are homeless and chose their lifestyle. I have no respect for these people and think it is unjust for people like me to be helping them out. I work hard to earn money, and I shouldn't have to be the wall they lean against. Many say Obamacare is a great program, but all it really does is hurt the economy. Plus, the men and women who receive care end up receiving bills. When they can't afford this, Obama is happy to help out and this thus leads to inflation. I am completely for healthcare being earned, not given. Get a job!
G-g-ghost

Con

Hi I would like to thank pro for initiating such a debate, and I'd also like to thank all the readers for taking time out of there days to fairly judge our debate with an open mind. :)
I would also like to apologize in advance for my lack of spelling grammar and punctuation.,!?'
What I lack in the above areas I try to make up for with logic and sincerety and passion!

Onto the debate!
In pros opening argument he points out how most ppl who need the ACA-Affordable Care Act are homeless and chose there life style. pro failed to fulfill the BOP-Burden Of Proof, When he made such a claim. And even if pro was able to provide evidence proving most ppl were homeless who use ACA , his stament thay chose there life style is speculation at best. Most ppl are forced into there lifestyle, If we're were able to chose we would all mostlikly pick the lifestyle of the 1%er's and live in mansions/private islands ect .

Also by say "most" ppl who need ACA are homeless (even tho he failed to prove so) he admitted that not all ppl are homeless who use ACA. I would argue a large % of the ppl using ACA are students making there way thru school, or people who are unable to find work seeing how I was/am both these things my self personally and know ppl in the same circumstances.

I would like to ask my opponet where his compassion is? I'm not going to argue for ACA or the inflated prices of medical care.
I'm here to argue if healthcare should be a given for everyone (even tho the debate says America)
When you live in a society everone in that society effects one another in some way or shape this is a logical conclusion.
There is no choice anymore but to be part of society from the day we are born most of us are given a number and tossed in the gears of society, Go to school get a job pay ur taxes ect .
Sometimes society fails ppl and sometimes ppl fail society but when your force ppl from the moment there born to be part of it how can you not have compassion for them when there ill or sick?

No one wants to inhale the emissions from vehicles from other ppl going to work. This is bad for everyones health but we all have no choice do we?
I guarantee everyone dosen't like paying taxes especially for things you don't/havent used for example ppl without kids paying taxes for schools ect but we have no choice.
I'm a good driver why should I be forced to carry auto insurance or get stong armed by the government thru tickets for not having it? Just so society feels safer?
The answer is simple

When your part of a society you have to do things you may not like or agree with based on the majority . But who are we to deny Heath care to any individual? If you refuse ppl health care homeless or not thay become sick and sickness spreads thru guess what? Yep society so is it in your best interest to just keep spinning on the machine of society you have been placed on since birth? Thats for you to decide not that you have much choice ... But I'll save that for another debate
alexmgoblue

Pro

alexmgoblue forfeited this round.
G-g-ghost

Con

I feel my points in round 1 cover pros points thus far and will argue more if pro decides too :)
alexmgoblue

Pro

alexmgoblue forfeited this round.
alexmgoblue

Pro

alexmgoblue forfeited this round.
alexmgoblue

Pro

alexmgoblue forfeited this round.
G-g-ghost

Con

Well this wraps up this debate :)
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
@josh you are entitled to it becuse it's the law to have it, and an individual"s life and health effect all in the society we "all" live in.
Sickness spreads and poor ppls struggle with living as it is let alone to force another thing thay have to pay for. You don't want ppl neglecting there health getting sick and spreading it but if you feel so strongly challenge me to a debate :)
Posted by Josh_debate 2 years ago
Josh_debate
@G-g-ghost The only thing thing that is guaranteed in this country are your rights.
Posted by Josh_debate 2 years ago
Josh_debate
Healthcare is not a right, you are not entitled to it.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
@josh plz support ur claim?
Posted by Josh_debate 2 years ago
Josh_debate
Healthcare shouldn't be guaranteed for anyone.
Posted by StalinIncarnate 2 years ago
StalinIncarnate
Pro has no concept to how ObamaCare functions.