Volcanoes13
AsianGenius

Heil Hitler!

AsianGenius

Volcanoes13

Con

Hitler was an evil man, damn him.
AsianGenius

Pro

Voters I know many of you will be biased but I ask all voters especially to be mindful that I did not chose which side I'm on for this debate so it may not represent what I truly believe so please base your opinions on the winner solely on what is said in this debate and not on personal background views.

Now to begin, debates must be won with FACTS and NOT opinions even if they be the opinions of the majority. there is no fact that Hitler is an evil man it's just most people have such as opinion on him. Therefore he is only personally 'evil' to those who would like to view as evil but is not factually evil and it seems you fit into this category. Therefore you posted an opinion not a fact. If Osama bind Laden and his terrorists thought of you as evil because you are chrisitan as it says on your profile then would that mean you are an evil man? No!! simply because some people think of you as evil does not make you factually evil.

As for damn him, this is not an argument this is just something rude to say. Since you are christian and the chrisitan defintion of damn means to condemn one eternally to hell, it's reasonable to assume this is what you mean. However there is no proof he is in hell or is there solid proof hell exists. Therefore Hitler being in hell not a fact.

Conclusion is he is an evil man to you and some other people but not factually evil. There is no proof that he is hell so damn him is incorrect and thus invalid.
Volcanoes13

Con

I truly find it funny how somebody actually supports Adolf Hitler here. You really do think Hitler wasn't a bad man? Well, you rather don't know your history, or you are a bigoted racist against Jewish people. Tell me, how would you actually believe Hitler was at all a good person?
AsianGenius

Pro

My opponent has not even related his 'argument' to what I have said in the first round. I made it clear in caps about my intentions. My opponent has entirely ignored this. Thus the way it stands is my opponent will not use logical reasoning to win this debate but rather through opinion, debates are won with logic and reasoning not personal opinions. In this way my opponent has forfeited by refusing to properly debate. Nowhere did I say hitler was a good person. Con's argument makes no sense. The reason i said Hitler was not evil was because evil is an opionion and not a fact and so by the same logic i cannot believe hitler is a good man because that would be an opinion. My opponent clearly did not read my last argument. If my opponent refuses to read my arguments then he has already lost this debate. He says i have a hatred against the jewish race because i'm opposing his view. This would mean he would accuse anyone who accepted this debate. If this debate was made so false accusations could be made my opponent has created a method to harass fellow debate.org community members. He has thus already lost this debate and has shown terrible conduct.

The first sentence is a personal insult. The 2nd sentence shows he did not read my previous argument. I siad Hitler is not proven evil as a confirmed fact. This does not mean in my PERSONAL opinion is he isn't a bad person but then again that is just an opinion. There is no proof I don't know history because of anything I said in my last argument. This is an assumption. Just because I'm against my opponent in this debate does not mean I hate anyone. The last question makes no sense in this context. I simply believe hitler is not factually evil nor good like there are no laws of physics or anything like that which scientificallly prove he is evil. There fore asking me how i think hitler is a good person is an invalid question.

My opponent provided no argument as to why Hitler is a bad person but rather attackedme directly. Terrible, terrible conduct was used.
Volcanoes13

Con

Volcanoes13 forfeited this round.
AsianGenius

Pro

I have nothing to refute.
Posted by Hanspete 2 years ago
Hanspete
You are telling me that the fact that my great grandfather was watched executed by my grandfather just because they were Jewish is an opinion not a fact?!?!?!
Posted by AsianGenius 2 years ago
AsianGenius
the argument proves hitler is not evil
Posted by AsianGenius 2 years ago
AsianGenius
Hanspete that's an opinion. Even if opinions are strong, they are not facts.
Posted by Hanspete 2 years ago
Hanspete
you guys are incipid to say this man who ordered the mass murder of my brethren is not evil is twisted and ill logic.
Posted by TheRussian 2 years ago
TheRussian
hahaha, valid point.
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
This is what I like to call "judging a book by its cover".
Did you ever have an intimate chat with Hitler?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Volcanoes13AsianGeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by ThinkingPunk 2 years ago
ThinkingPunk
Volcanoes13AsianGeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: WELL THEN
Vote Placed by J03ybatts 2 years ago
J03ybatts
Volcanoes13AsianGeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: con presented forth no argument.