Rooy
FinderOuter23

Herm should be considered a third OFFICIAL gender

Rooy has forfeited round #4.

Rooy

Pro

Honorable judges, fellow debaters, and most esteem guests and timers. Today, we are debating on the topic about if Herm, people with both penis and vagina, should be considered a THIRD OFFICIAL gender.

First of all, I think the answer seems pretty obvious and is a yes, but I'm talking globally about if they should be a third gender, and yes, they should.

People that are Herm are not as common as Male or Female but it would be good to think that they're three official genders.

Even though this are classifications, Herms deserve to be considered as a third gender, because whenever you see a question like What gender are you? , it says "male or female". Even though sometimes there's non-binary genders, Herm should NOT be considered one.

The difference between a Herm and an Agender is that Herm actually have both sexual apparatus.

That's why Herm should be considered a third official Gender around the world. Thank you so much for your time.
FinderOuter23

Con

No because its male or female. This HERM you speak of is just a genetic mess up.
Rooy

Pro

Dear debaters, I'm not sure why this unproffesional debater joined, however, Hermaphrodites should be still considered an official third gender.

You see, if it is a "genetic disorder", why would this information change the believe of how hermaphroditism should not be a third OFFICIAL gender. It just don't make any sense.

As I would enjoy to discuss more about this, I think the answer becomes pretty obvious, you see, this is the definition of "gender": the members of one or other sex.

This doesn't only says Men or Women, but may include Herm too.

They say that Gender defines Masculinity or Femininity, but shouldn't a Herm have both? This is my question to the debater, as I hope he answers correctly.
FinderOuter23

Con

First of all my feels hurt...... Thats all I got my honor.
Rooy

Pro

Sadly, as I see, my opponent is just an immature kid who joined and now is really annoying. I was looking for debating with someone better.

As it seems obvious, I hope you people will understand why Hermaphrodites should... wait... MUST be a third OFFICIAL gender worldwide.
FinderOuter23

Con

Why you got to think i am mad? :)
Posted by What50 8 months ago
What50
Hermaphrodites are a genetic mix up thats true. Yet genitalia aren't a deciding factor of whether someone is male or female. Males tend to have more muscle and bone than females, and females have more fat and females tend to have verbal centers on the left and right hemisphere.
Posted by Nataliewardwood 8 months ago
Nataliewardwood
I totally agree with you. I think that herm should be a 3rd gender. It would only make sense if they added it.