mikhail_384
Alkey

Heterosexual men should support and appreciate GAYS

mikhail_384

Pro

Gays should be supported and appreciated
I suppose, a lot of people, who have read this statement, are surprised or even shocked. Why heterosexual men should support gays? Maybe, because of gay rights and tolerance? No, it`s a wrong answer. I do not care, about gay rights and tolerance according to them.
Heterosexual men should support them, because of one, very simple answer. Gay existing is a very big BENEFIT for normal, heterosexual men. Lots of homosexual men, means lots of free, not involve in a relationships women. Sounds logical, isn`t it? Just imagine, if only 1 billion of men were GAYS , what does it mean? It means, that there are 1 billion of free, not involved in a relationships women . I find it terrific. Do you?

Alkey

Con

I'm completely against of this. I think heterosexual men MUSTN'T support or even appreciate gays, even you find it good and beneficial for heterosexual men. In my point of view homosexual people are sick persons, and we should help them to be a normal heterosexual person by persuading them that homosexuality is not good because there is a simple reason that they wouldn't have kids or there is another way of solving this problem, I think it will be better if we will sentence them for 10 or 15 years in prison. Another thing I want to say that, you shouldn't be selfish, God forbid of course, but don't you think that in future your children could become a homosexual person. So, I think we support them but in another way, that to help them to become normal person.
mikhail_384

Pro

Alkey, thank you for debating with me, I appreciate it. Now, let`s begin second round.
First, you have to realize, homosexuality is NOT a choice. Homosexual men don`t wake up one sunny day, and say: "hey, maybe I should become a gay?". Being gay is not a decision. It`s biological feature, which can not be changed by persuading. For example, let`s suppose, that biologically you prefer women. Am I able to persuade you , to prefer males instead of females? I hope, no.
Second, you provided a wrong information. Homosexual men are able to have children. In some counries, children are allowed to be adopted by homosexual family. Not all counries are allow to do this, but still, there are counries, which allow. Do not generalize.
Third, you suggest us to jail innocent people for 10 or 15 years, just because their biological feature, which can not be controlled?!! Even murders don`t seat for so long. Is homosexuality much worse crime than murder? Finally, jailing homosexual men is not a solution of the problem. It can make situation worse, because there are a lot of cases, whenheterosexual men become homosexual in prizon, and no cases when homosexual men becomes heterosexual after prizon. Evidance is hear:
Fourth, you wrote, that I`am selfish. I don`t really think that my traits of character are relevant to this topic and should be disscused. Anyway, what makes do you think, that I`am selfish? I take care of interests of both homosexual and heterosexual. Does homosexual men want to stop been criticized and banned by society? Yes , absolutely, and I argue for supporting and appreciating them. Does heterosexual men want
to have free women? Yes, absolutely, and I support them too. So, how I can be selfish? According to
all my evidance, I`am philanthropist, actually.
Next, finally you are right. I really do not think, that my children will be homosexual persons. I`ll have two beautiful daughters, not a few homosexual boys.
To conclude, I`ll repeat we are NOT able to "help" them, to become a "normal" person.Modern medicine says, homosexuality is not a disease. Evidance is hear:
http://familydoctor.org...
It means, they do not need in our help, and being homosexual for them is normal.But we can support t
hem, letting them to live how they want, not banning them or even killing them.

Alkey

Con

Alkey forfeited this round.
Posted by mikhail_384 4 years ago
mikhail_384
philochristos, by word "support" I mean not to support to increase gay amount, it`s beyond our abilities, we can not influence on it. By words "support" , I mean not to ban them , beat, or kill.
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
Lol
Posted by philochristos 4 years ago
philochristos
That is a great argument for why heterosexual men should appreciate homosexual men, but I don't think it's a good argument for why heterosexual men should support homosexual men. We should appreciate them because they are making things better for us. But there's no point in supporting them unless being gay is a choice. If it's not a choice, then supporting them will not cause more men to become gay, in which case supporting them doesn't help anything. Very interesting argument, though.
Posted by ashleyperez123 4 years ago
ashleyperez123
hell to the no