Axonly
brontoraptor

Hey buddy, mind dialing back the hate speech?

Axonly

Pro

Brontoraptor, I have noticed in the forums recently you have been spouting lots of Liberal and Islam hate. While spouting such hate speech is immature and just plain cruel, it also weakens your own arguments (Makes you look an insane ranter). As well as this, hate speech can be reported and could unfortunately lead to your posts being deleted or even your account being deleted as well.

So because of these reasons, perhaps it would be best if you just gave up the hate speech? For your own sake, and those around you

(Didn't have any easier way of messaging you)
brontoraptor

Con

Ayaan Hirsi Ali- "There are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice."

---

I don't consider anything I've said as "hate speech" because U.S. law doesn't define "hate speech" as being anything at all.

"There is no hate speech exception to the First Amendment. Hateful ideas (whatever exactly that might mean) are just as protected under the First Amendment as other ideas. One is as free to condemn Islam — or Muslims, or Jews, or blacks, or whites, or illegal aliens, or native-born citizens — as one is to condemn capitalism or Socialism or Democrats or Republicans."

"When the City of St. Paul tried to specifically punish bigoted fighting words, the Supreme Court held that this selective prohibition was unconstitutional."

(R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992)

-----

Threatening to kill someone because he’s black (or white), or intentionally inciting someone to a likely and immediate attack on someone because he’s Muslim (or Christian or Jewish), can be made a crime. But this isn’t because it’s “hate speech”; it’s because it’s illegal to make true threats and incite imminent crimes against anyone and for any reason, for instance because they are police officers or capitalists or just someone who is sleeping with the speaker’s ex-girlfriend."

“Hate speech” doesn’t have any fixed legal meaning under U.S. law. U.S. law has just never had occasion to define “hate speech” — any more than it has had occasion to define rudeness, evil ideas, unpatriotic speech, or any other kind of speech that people might condemn but that does not constitute a legally relevant category."

---

Sarah Heider-Ex-Muslims of North America

Walid Shoebat-Former PLO Islamic terrorist

Ayaan Hirsi Ali-Former Muslim, now Liberal Feminist Atheist

---

You accuse me of "hate speech" for ridculing Islam. Let's see if it's just me by seeing what what ex-Muslims say.

Walid Shoebat, ex-Muslim -

"Although the word Jihad standing by itself means “struggle,” what Westerners need to focus on when reading the Hadith regarding Mohammed’s Jihad is similar to the focus needed when reading Mein Kampf, by Adolph Hitler."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali-

"Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance."

Sarah Heider, ex-Muslim -

"My opinion is that absent a liberal critique of Islam, which is often muted from fear of being labelled Islamophobes or racists in the West or communal and non-secular in India, the narrative will be taken over by the violent right-wing in non-Muslim societies. When the topic is a difficult one, the most reason-oriented and committed-to-peace people must speak up and speak up forcefully, without mincing words. They need to own the narrative, they need to be the most outspoken."

---

Let's see what Ayaan Hirsi Ali thinks of Axonly's "speech".

"I cannot emphasize enough how wrongheaded this is. Withholding criticism and ignoring differences are racism in its purest form. Yet these cultural experts fail to notice that, through their anxious avoidance of criticizing non-Western countries, they trap the people who represent these cultures in a state of backwardness. The experts may have the best of intentions, but as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the real world, equal respect for all cultures doesn't translate into a rich mosaic of colorful and proud peoples interacting peacefully while maintaining a delightful diversity of food and craftwork. It translates into closed pockets of oppression, ignorance, and abuse."

---

Sarah Heider-

"An audience on the Left now frightens me nearly as much as an audience of Islamists does."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali-

"Reality is not easy, but all this make-believe about certain groups doesn't make it any better."

So, why do I speak out against this group in reality? Because I care for Axonly enough to watch Axonly's back just in case Axonly nievely isn't watching their own back. I am trying to prevent bad things from happening to American humanists whether Atheists, Christians, or "Other". I am trying to prevent THIS:

Islam and its relationship to Naziism-

Posted by Calebss 1 year ago
Calebss
brontoraptor is just telling the Truth!

When I start voting, invite me. I will grade you fairly( RATE 7/7 AUTO) for telling it like it is!
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
I don't like it when you play nice. Can you dial that back for me. Thanks.
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Regardless, its in everyones best interest if you just "play nice" :)
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Muslims aren't exactly "Aliens from another galaxy trying to destroy us"
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Here's an ex-Muslim's take on the matter.

http://youtu.be...

Ex-Muslim on calling Anti-Islamists racists/bigots/hate speakers

http://youtu.be...

Another ex-Muslim takes it even to THIS point.

http://youtu.be...
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
If aliens from the Andramada galaxy were trying to destroy Earth, can we attack them before they blow up Earth or will I hurt the feelings of 10 billion squidnoids light years away? Shall we play nice with them in hope that they don't suck our guts out and blow up the planet?
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
You'll have to quote the hate speech, define why "it's wrong" and based on what. Would it be hate speech if I had directed it towards Adolph Hitler in 1943 ir would that be different because you yourself have a negative view of Naziism? Can a fascist ideology run and hide behind the term "religion"? How about Communism? Can I speak against that or will I offend Communists? How about the NWO? Can I speak against it, or will I hurt the feelings of Albert Pike?
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
My only intention is for you to stop the hate speech directed at anyone, you have different opinions about Muslims and Atheism, I get that, but that gives you no right to produce hate speech against them. I'm not producing hate speech against you, as I have said, I respect that these are your opinions, and I have produced no content insulting you, but there is a world of difference between having negative opinions about a faith and just spouting hate.

Having said this, please "play nice".
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
I feel like you are exacting "hate speech" on me. You are not "tollerating" me. I feel like you are being racist towards me for being a minority. And your speech "offends me". That's the Liberal law, right Axonly?
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Oh, and forgot to mention, I'm not suggesting your hate speech is any worse than those you provided, but that doesn't make what your doing right nonetheless.