Debate Rounds (5)
Greek 'to count' means 'to five'.
1) It is a quick way to spread bacteria, viruses, and other ilk to other people
2) There are many other classier alternatives that are already making the high five fade into extinction
3) Having someone walk towards you while holding their right arm in the air in high five motion was would led to the rise of Nazi-ism
4) Most people high five with their right hand and also masturbate with their right hand...... meaning people who high-five probably have hand herpes...
5) It discriminates against people who have arthritis, are too short, or are too slow
Extend my arguments again....
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 4 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||3|
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit?
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.