Fatuous
ArcaneFragment

High self esteem is bad trait to have in our youth. They should learn to be humble.

ArcaneFragment has forfeited round #2.

Fatuous

Pro

People with High Self Esteem usually lake empathy or remorse and are blind to their own flaws. Feel free to debate me. I'm not smart, I'm not cunning, I'm not bright. No point in insulting me, I already know how flawed I am.
ArcaneFragment

Con

Accepted, present 1AC.
Fatuous

Pro

High Self esteemed is a state everybody should be in.. After they learn and understand the true meaning of humility,empathy, and compassion. However most kids aren't taught that. They were just told to focus on themselves. Thus creating a culture entirely based of image. People with high amounts of esteem without empathy usually devalue others who aren't as superior to them. When people start devaluing other peoples life, it leads to the one of the major roots of all conflict.
Posted by Reason123 7 months ago
Reason123
As a human-being I believe high-self esteem is good in a majority of circumstances. While not credible evidence, a higher relative percentage of people that I know with high self-esteem have done better in their professional lives as compared to those with low self-esteem.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 7 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I think you need more self esteem. And I mean it a positive sense. I think you are smart, if you weren't then you wouldn't be using the internet, I think you are positive because you are starting a debate here.

Positive comments from others can boost someone's esteem and ego.

I think you are great!! If you think positively about yourself, good things will happen in your life. Attitude and self esteem go a long way to a successful life. Never doubt yourself, just do it.
Posted by toastyspaghetti 7 months ago
toastyspaghetti
With something like self-esteem, you need to have some. A decent amount, but not huge. You need to believe in yourself and your capabilities, but still be humble and modest
Posted by toastyspaghetti 7 months ago
toastyspaghetti
Posted by toastyspaghetti 7 months ago
toastyspaghetti